Poll: Will you vote?
Poll Options
View poll results: Will you vote?
Yes, I will vote.
51 41%
No, I'm going to stay at home and eat pork pockets.
13 10%
No, I'm not old enough.
55 44%
Maybe.
4 3%
Voters: 124.
Page 1 of 2
So, I'm wondering how many of us actually vote. I will probably vote in November.

I'm probably voting for Gravel or Ron Paul.
Like 3% of us are 18+ living in America.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Obama 2008
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by norml
Well I never claimed to be in the majority.

Did you assume everybody lived in America when you made the poll?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
pork pockets?

hot pockets are where its at
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
If you could vote but chose not to, you need to be raped with a truck. People have died to keep your right to vote, and many people are not as fortunate as you lazy bums.
is ron paul winning anything?

i mean in the polls and such.

(serious question) cuz i heard he was pretty much sucking along with the rest of the republicans
Quote by MedicreDemon
Did you assume everybody lived in America when you made the poll?

probably not. that's why it states "For the Americans"
i will....
although i pretty much dont like anyone running
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Quote by tim5_ICT
is ron paul winning anything?

i mean in the polls and such.

(serious question) cuz i heard he was pretty much sucking along with the rest of the republicans

He has the shortest name. That's about it as far as I know.
<Han> I love Hitler
HA I voted for: "No, I'm going to stay at home and eat pork pockets."

EVEN THOUGH: I'm Canadian, and have no idea what a pork pocket is.
sup?
Quote by ldl67
HA I voted for: "No, I'm going to stay at home and eat pork pockets."

EVEN THOUGH: I'm Canadian, and have no idea what a pork pocket is.

I'm American and I don't even know what a fucking pork pocket is.
<Han> I love Hitler
I'm independent, so I won't be voting in the primaries, but I'll vote in November, hopefull for Obama.
The medium is the message!
Quote by HaKattack
I'm American and I don't even know what a fucking pork pocket is.

maybe it's a ham & cheese hot pocket...
Yes, I'll be voting, but I'm not really sure who it'll be for yet.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
i'm voting in november. as a joke though, i know it doesn't count. i just want to say i voted. rite of passage.

i'm voting for edwards in the primaries.
#DTWD
Quote by norml
So, I'm wondering how many of us actually vote. I will probably vote in November.

lol neither will be on the ballot
Quote by norml

lol @ profound misunderstandings of the US political system.
#DTWD
Maybe. Quite frankly the only candidates that I actually like won't win. I suppose I'd probably vote for Mitt Romney though if I do; to be honest I don't know that much about him but he's the most likely out of any of the candidates I don't outright hate.

To me it's just hard to care a whole lot when in reality your vote doesn't do **** to elect the president. It's all done by the electoral college.

I should probably go register...ah well
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Rule: If you could vote and chose not to, no more complaining about how much our country sucks. If you don't care enough to vote, obviously you don't care too much what happens to the country.
IIIIIII
Kucinich dropped out before the MD primaries, unfortunately, so I'm probably not voting in the primaries, but in the general election I'm goin for obama or clinton. Whomever wins the primaries.
yes i am voting in the primaries yes i am voting in the presidential. i'm registered republican and am voting for ron paul, even though due to americans tendencies to copy other people he will not be running for president. And no matter how i vote it won't matter since i live in california and pretty much everyone is democrat but at least i exercise my right to like everyone should
and everyone should vote in the primaries because its more than just who you think should run for president, it also is voting for different state propositions etc
how the hell are you voting for ron paul unless he decides to run as an independent.
how the hell are you voting for ron paul unless he decides to run as an independent

learn your own government system. PRIMARIES. do i need to explain?
lol im in AP government. Ron Paul is in the primaries yes. But as of now he's a dead candidate, it's all between Romney and McCain at this point. Sorry to burst your bubble but there is no way he is getting the Republican endorsement for November.

So please explain how you're going to tell me he's voting for Ron Paul in November. I could care less if he votes for him in his primary.
Last edited by Volta! at Jan 29, 2008,
Eh... Today is my birthday, and I'm only 17. I wish I could vote. I think I'd go with Obama, to be honest.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
lol im in AP government. Ron Paul is in the primaries yes. But as of now he's a dead candidate, it's all between Romney and McCain at this point. Sorry to burst your bubble but there is no way he is getting the Republican endorsement for November.

So please explain how you're going to tell me he's voting for Ron Paul in November. I could care less if he votes for him in his primary.

a fellow AP government student. congrats on you.

even though due to americans tendencies to copy other people he will not be running for president

now this makes it clear that i am very well aware that due to preceding state's primaries ron paul is in no way able to be on the ballot in november.
so why am I voting for Ron Paul? His ideals are close to mine. I'm fully aware he will not run for the republican party in the presidential election. I just choose not to jump on the bandwagon for the primaries.
I can't vote 'cuz I am 16 but if I could I would vote Huckabee. And in the general election I would vote McCain or Romney. I don't QUITE consider myself a republican but I allign with way more of their beliefs than democrat beliefs.
Quote by robshredsky
Ron Paul ftw.

yes sir !!!

and what the fuck is a pork pocket?
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Last edited by rebeltildeth87 at Jan 29, 2008,
Quote by leading_theway
a fellow AP government student. congrats on you.

now this makes it clear that i am very well aware that due to preceding state's primaries ron paul is in no way able to be on the ballot in november.
so why am I voting for Ron Paul? His ideals are close to mine. I'm fully aware he will not run for the republican party in the presidential election. I just choose not to jump on the bandwagon for the primaries.

*salutes

i dont give a shit republican, democrat, inpedendent, what ever. its all about the ideals. i typically agree with republican views because im a conservative mother fucker
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
*salutes

i dont give a **** republican, democrat, inpedendent, what ever. its all about the ideals. i typically agree with republic views because im a conservative mother ****er

we need more people like you. so many people vote on party lines and wonder why things are being passed that they don't believe in. Honestly I think we should be like europe. we should do away with bipartisanism and have more parties. It would represent everyone more instead of limiting us to two main parties and random third parties that have no voice.
Page 1 of 2