So, after my band made cds, we decided to sell them, and we tried our luck with everyone. i think that the weirdest people that weve sold them to is:

my PE teacher (she also gave us a 15$ tip before we made the cd haha)
The principal at my school
Random people outside of Walmart
my aunt an uncle (paid 20$ for our first cd that we made, and the 20$ is still hanging on our fridge haha)

anyone have any stories?
my friends 85 year old great grandma who doesnt know a word of english. only speaks german
Happiness is like peeing your pants

everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth
This kid who was the drummer for my "band". He liked knives and slept in the woods on occasion.

But that's ok 'cause we were so ****ing METAL!

I'm not joking.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by Altered_Carbon
This is my band's only fan:

She stalks us incessantly.

That's your mom, isnt it?
some kid from india.
he emailed me his adress so i could send him a cd, and he told me to book a show in his town.
Quote by webbtje
I'd give myself buttsecks, because I have a small penis.

www.myspace.com/southeastexit
My Band. Check it out.
its metal/electronica
The weirdest...

Well, there's the girl who told me 'Make love to me like you make love to your guitar'...that was kinda freaky. But then, I do know her so it's acceptable I guess. (Even if she did stand next to my girlfriend for the rest of the gig)

Or the strange group of emo kids (by dress sense at least) that for some reason like us, and say I look like Matt Tuck (BFMV singer)...I mean...arghh. (Not that I have anything against BFMV, I just look nothing like him and we play music nothing like BFMV and I don't even play a similar guitar or anything!!!!...*calms down*)

Or the woman who must have been around 35-40 who kept trying to feel me up when we (the band) went out to a rock club, then turned up to one of our gigs the next week...please bear in mind I'm only 18 still.

Also, there's the guy who added us on myspace and wants to shoot a video for us for his degree or something, who is so obsessed with Doctor Who, he called himself 'The Doctor' and took a picture dressed EXACTLY as David Tenant, with his hair styled that way and all...though he's actually quite cool to talk to.

Oh and to top them all possibly, some guy who wanted to audition as second guitarist for us, was a long-time fan from way before I joined the band. Turns out he's also a Jedi by religion on the UK Population Census and goes to all these Jedi exhibitions/meets/god knows what these people get up to when wanting to live in George Lucas' imagination...

Sadly, I'm not making any of those up
Last edited by last_biscuit at Jan 29, 2008,
The members of the other band, which is composed of several different personalities within my mind.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
My band has the entire backing of all the 'stoners' in our school, considering we are friends with all them, however somehow we've picked some of the 'geek' demographic as well as dipping into the 'jock' community giving us a nice round fan base consisting of a large section of our school. They show their love for their local feel good acoustic artists by coming to our shows, and smoking us up.

They're kind.

P.S. Somehow my Latin teacher likes us, as well as my friend's boss.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
my schools superintendent? or however the hell you spell that
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
this 'mentally challenged" kid at my school heard of us some how and has become a crazy fan of us and of metalcore music in general. its actually pretty cool although not much of a complement.
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
Quote by Duval67
That's your mom, isnt it?

Somebody will get the reference eventually..
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by last_biscuit

Oh and to top them all possibly, some guy who wanted to audition as second guitarist for us, was a long-time fan from way before I joined the band. Turns out he's also a Jedi by religion on the UK Population Census and goes to all these Jedi exhibitions/meets/god knows what these people get up to when wanting to live in George Lucas' imagination...

This guy could be the 2nd guitarist for my band if he called me RIGHT NOW.
My bandmates and I constantly bash another local band. Despite knowing this, their lead singer became a fan of us.

There's also this metal/hardcore/reggae band who became fans of my band

Weird huh?
GEAR:
Musicman Sterling
Epiphone Flying V Bass
BC Rich Platinum Warlock Bass
Fender BG-31 MTB Acoustic/Electric Bass
Warwick Blue Cab 60 60W 1x12 Bass Combo Amp
Quote by Altered_Carbon
Somebody will get the reference eventually..

Aw, I missed out on something. Oh well. I hope someone gets it, for your sake.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
This guy could be the 2nd guitarist for my band if he called me RIGHT NOW.

Haha if you live around the Birmingham, West Midlands area of the UK (which I very much doubt you do, but still ) I'll gladly tell him to get in touch with you :P
Quote by Altered_Carbon
This is my band's only fan:

She stalks us incessantly.

She had my band over for dinner and locked her husband in the basement.

/Flight of the Conchords

There's a kid at my school that came to one of our practices with our rhythm guitarist and played tamborine. He keeps asking if he can be in our band on tamborine.
Well, my old band had a lot of weird supporters, from a couple different teachers in our school, to some meth head that came to one of our shows, and then kept coming to the gas station I used to work at and begging to produce our next demo. As for my current band, my 8-year-old sister loves us, as well as all kinds of weird people the other guitarist and singer know...keep in mind, we're pretty heavy for an 8-year-old to be listening to, let alone to be actually liking.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
well my short lived band ( 2 days lead guitarist was a bit of a dick) was kinda supported by my math teacher who's like 6'5 and looks like Santa Claus