So, during a homecoming, I left my jacket in the locker room. I forgot about it, and left it there over the weekend. I come back and its gone. So, I decided not to worry about it, until I see a guy I know wearing my jacket! And trust me, it's not one of those "Oh we have the same jacket" kind of things. So, I asked him where he got the jacket, and he swore his "momma bought it for him". I asked him would she say that, and he got all quite. How can I get my jacket back? And please, don't say fight him. I'm not a wimp, but this guy isn't someone who I could beat.
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
Threaten to tell on him if he doesn't give you your jacket back. That'll show him.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
tell a teacher?
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Find him and yell 'HEY!GIMME BACK MY JACKET,YOU'RE STRETCHING IT OUT YOU FAT PIG!'
WOOAAAAHHHH
Just walk up and blip the bitch, then snatch it off his back while he's down.
Put a gun to his head. That tends to sort awkward situations out quite nicely. But seriously, tell him to give it back to you, or show you a receipt. If he doesn't, warn him that you will resort to drastic measures. If he still does not comply, I don't care how big he is, an oak 2x4 to the groin can not be argued with.
"We are, each of us, angels with but one wing, and only by embracing one another may we fly."- Luciano de Crescenzo

Makes you feel good inside, don't it?
Offer to buy him a new one, but tell him you need to see that one to get his measurements.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Van, I sigged you

EDIT: I have no idea how to do it properly, so it came out crappily
Pound for pound, I am the most vicious of all.
Quote by taraholic
So, during a homecoming, I left my jacket in the locker room. I forgot about it, and left it there over the weekend. I come back and its gone. So, I decided not to worry about it, until I see a guy I know wearing my jacket! And trust me, it's not one of those "Oh we have the same jacket" kind of things. So, I asked him where he got the jacket, and he swore his "momma bought it for him". I asked him would she say that, and he got all quite. How can I get my jacket back? And please, don't say fight him. I'm not a wimp, but this guy isn't someone who I could beat.

you cant let people walk over you bro. let him know you want it back. If he refuses you step it up and demand it back. If that doesnt work kick him in the balls and knee him in the nose... im serious. i see where you said this isnt someone you could beat. Ive never had the problem of being a small guy, but id take an asskickin before I let someone walk over me like that. remember this, you crush a mans knee and hell drop like a stone. Make sure its your jacket... if it is go for it man, dont let him walk on you

The 1 thing i cant stand is a ****ing theif. ive always hated them with a passion.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Last edited by rebeltildeth87 at Jan 29, 2008,
well idk about ur school, but mine always has cops walkin around in it, tell one of them, if u dont got pigs, then tell an administrator
Ibanez RG321
Ibanez RG220
Member of UG's HATECREW
Excuse me sir, I would greatly appreciate it if you kindly return the jacket which you accidently took from me. I'm sure it was an accident and i don't want to get into a argument about it so howza bout you give it back **** TARD!!!!!!!!

has no signature.
Ask for the jacket back?
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
ask him for it back, nicely. then if he doesn't, get out a cell phone and call the cops. theft is a crime, therefore you can get him for robbery. he'll probably give it back as soon as you call the coppers. Some assface stole my shoes at a track practice, and i just pretended to call the cops, and got them back in about three seconds.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Walk up to him, stand up straight, feet squared with his, look him dead in the eye, and tell him that you know it is your jacket, and to give it to you. Be direct.

-SD
I had a guy that stole my iPod and I saw him using it a couple of days after it went missing. I went up to him and said wow my ipod has a dent in that exact same place! what are you listening to? and he said "Oh, I only just got it, so I don't have much on it." I then said can I have a look, and he wasn't really confortable about it but he showed me.. and I said "OMG YOU LIKE HARDCORE!??!" and he was like "wtf?" and I just said "This is my ipod, it is registered under my name and I can prove it, if you don't give it back in 5 seconds I'm calling the cops." That seemed to work...

Just say you have a jacket that looks the same and that you lost it at homecoming. keep on hinting its yours, if he holds up just say "if you don't give it to me now, I am grabbing the headmaster" and if your school is one that doesn't do anything about theft just get a posse and bash him.
Gather a couple of friends, and ask the jacket back politely.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
the bigger they are the harder they fall. a steel bat to the back of the head should K.O his ass. if he dies well he deserved it, i hate thieves and if i had it my way theyd die
just steal it back
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Bring a gun. If he doesn't give it back then, then he's either very brave or very stupid.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Naw, Naw, don't do it yourself. Get a friend to steal it. Works a charm.

Fat ass smoker ***** stole my friends jumper, and he made me steal it back. Had to sneak out of class and take it from her bag.

Needless to say when she confronted him he blamed me, and I spent the next several days running for my life.

True story.

And the moral is to always frame your friends.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.