so i had some dumbass teachers last semester. im a senior in montana. two of my teachers lost 4 of my assingments and i got some average grades beside those. so my parents are threatening to unplug the modem at night so i cant play if i dont get a 3.0. my ps3 is downstairs and the modem is in my dads room.(wireless). so what do i buy so i can still play online without being connected to my upstairs modem? we have a dsl line in the basement but no computer. thx
Buy yourself some good grades? You said they threatened. How long until they act on it?
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
You won't be able to connect to anything if they turn off the modem. Unless you have a retarded neighbor with an open network that you can use, you're outta luck.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
well i always have blackmail and trust me i got some bad stuff so far. but none of my next door neighbors have computers. i guess i can super glue the cords.
just give games a break?
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
When my teacher lost a big assignment of mine, he gave me a hundred on it
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by Bobsam3
just give games a break?

i would but i have some friends i dont get to see much that play with me every night. so its an easy way to kepp in touch with them.
realize that your future job is more important than video games?

just get your grades up broseph.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
well my friends mother works for the school district and she hires the teachers and is currently trying to get the one that lost my assingments fired for bad language uneducational teaching, poor organization, and plain stupidity.