ok so heres the situation i decided to try to divide by zero on my cell phone calculator.When i hit the equals button my phone said error and shut off so i figured it was temporary...this was an hour ago and it still wont turn on anyone know what to do?
... I seriously doubt that.

/fail
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
Quote by SupImJimmy
What a comedian...

thats the weird thing is im serious it has to be some hell of a coincidence or something but my phone seriously wont turn back on. i tried taking the battery out and cleaning the copper prongs off and took my sim card out and put it back in but nothing is working and im phone retarded so i dont know what else to try.
maybe your battery is...dead
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Quote by devinb132
thats the weird thing is im serious it has to be some hell of a coincidence or something but my phone seriously wont turn back on. i tried taking the battery out and cleaning the copper prongs off and took my sim card out and put it back in but nothing is working and im phone retarded so i dont know what else to try.

Charge the phone maybe?

hahaha xD so... WHY THE F**K WERE YOU DIVIDING ANY NUMBER BY ZERO? xDD
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by Kevin97220
lol anything divided by zero is zero, why did you need a calculator for that?

you have no idea how wrong you are....
seriously... get out a calculator and try it...

and it would be closer to infinity than zero...

think about it... the limit of 5/x as x approaches 0 is infinity....
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
its been on the charger since it happened is it possible that a wire going to the three prongs that touch the battery is loose or something. im gonna take it apart and check for any loose wires or anything that looks out of wack
Quote by Kevin97220

dude get an education.
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
on a more serious note let me fix your problem in three easy steps

1. (this ones important) plug the phone into the charger
2. get a wet rag
3. grab the phone with the rag

this will turn the phone causing the insides to internally combust and then start up again

good day
Quote by Musicman48858
you have no idea how wrong you are....
seriously... get out a calculator and try it...

and it would be closer to infinity than zero...

think about it... the limit of 5/x as x approaches 0 is infinity....

+1 for calculus
Quote by Kevin97220

lol
sup?
Quote by Raijin.xiii
dude get an education.

Hey, we dont need no education.

/lame reference

sounds extremely coincidental, i doubt that trying to perform an impossible equation would make your phone not work anymore.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
um, call the phone company?

OMG I JUST TRIED TO DIVIDE BY ZERO ON MY PC CALCULATOR!! MY PC SHUT DOWN AND WON'T TURN BACK ON!
Quote by FLNagle
Hey, we dont need no education.

I'm going to give you ten minutes to think about what you just said. Go ahead, think.
well to the wet rag comment that would do absoloutley nothing(seeing as u want me to shock myself)if a cell phone charger put enough electricity through to the phone that i would even be able to feel it most of the wiring and components inside would be fried.and i have been shocked a few time in my life(helping my dad wire houses) and the standard 110 doesnt really hurt that much.
if u tried to divide by zero then i'm sorry ur an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and u dont need a phone or a computer with internet access... what u need is HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wasnt trying to shock you, what kind of an idiot do you take me for, I just wanted to see if you were dumb enough to listen to advice from the pit.

but your not so bravo

just take the battery out and put it back in
Quote by ciwwaf rulz
if u tried to divide by zero then i'm sorry ur an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and u dont need a phone or a computer with internet access... what u need is HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, calm down. Maybe you're the one who needs "HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Maybe dividing by zero caused some sort of fatal error or something in your phone. Is it an old model?
Quote by bendystraw
I'm going to give you ten minutes to think about what you just said. Go ahead, think.

Roger Waters proclaimed it to be true. that was the '/lame reference'. excuse me for making a terrible joke.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
I found the culprit of why it doesnt work.there is a dry rotted wire between the screen and the battery making it short so after a trip to radio shack to get a new wire it will be good.(i guess dividing by zero istantly dry rots moto razr v2's so dont try it)
Quote by The4thHorsemen
um, call the phone company?

OMG I JUST TRIED TO DIVIDE BY ZERO ON MY PC CALCULATOR!! MY PC SHUT DOWN AND WON'T TURN BACK ON!

...And on what phone exactly!?

If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools