I am a sophomore in highschool and am extremely interested in going to west point or annapolis. West Point a lil more. I am wondering if anyone could give me more information on the admissions process and what it takes to get in there. I.E. if you know someone that went or is going to west point could you please tell me what you believe got them there and how they got there. I have been on the website numerous times and am not interested in what it says there as I pretty much have it memorized. I am looking more for info from a person and what they believe about it.
like a chicken on a junebug.- coach teasdale

if you dont want to play basketball go to underwater basket weaving. coach teasdale

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.
-- Douglas Adams
Last edited by youngandplayin at Jan 29, 2008,
i competed there2 weeks ago if you care lol

go to the guidence office in your school

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

my friend got into west point and then got into navy... he told me that there physical test was somewhat challenging... hes a wrestler and hes pretty smart hes in a couple AP classes...from what my dad tells me there admission process is very selective(meaning they select very few, so you have to be fit physically mentally and have good academics) and of course tuition is free
I go to WP and the only advice I can offer is that you really need to get started early on the application. Also, this may seem a little harsh, but you have to realize what you're getting yourself into. This place is really hard and it doesn't get any easier after you graduate. We are at war right now, and you have to want to sacrifice a lot to get through here. I'm not trying to scare you away, I'm just trying to tell you the whole truth. Good luck with your process and enjoy high school while it lasts, because it really doesn't get any better than that.
Quote by Inimical
So he's sexually attracted to animal rights activists?

That's messed up.

Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If Pokemon were real, I'd get me some sweet, sweet Jynx pussy.