Page 1 of 2
In your own opinion, what do you think the worst way of dying would be??

I think it'd be drowning, since you can breathe, but it'd hurt since its water...idk..
ohhh... the WOrST way... i misread and thought u said best.

my apologies.
Quote by Firequacker
Twisting Crucifix...

only half of me was the fastest.

the other half was a lazy ass who sat in my mom.
having your body cemented so you can only move your head, then having each of your fingers cracked off and force fed to you. then getting hit in the face until your close to dead, but then having your hair pulled for about half an hour. having each toe removed and force fed to you, only to be followed by being dropped in the arctic ocean, where your body falls to the body of the sea and you drown,

that is the worst way to die
Quote by Crimson Ghost
having your body cemented so you can only move your head, then having each of your fingers cracked off and force fed to you. then getting hit in the face until your close to dead, but then having your hair pulled for about half an hour. having each toe removed and force fed to you, only to be followed by being dropped in the arctic ocean, where your body falls to the body of the sea and you drown,

that is the worst way to die

Seek help.
something like what happened to that girl in SAW, when she stuck her hand in that box, that ripped her arteries, she had to watch herself bleed to death, god thats sickening
Trapped Under Ice
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
being covered in razor wire so u have scratches all over u
then being dumped into the ocean so all the salt waters gets in them
and then u drown
that would suck big hair nuts
i forgot to mention having your eyes pulled out and if youre a guy, having your cemented dick cut off and force fed to you too
Dehydration ftw.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by boobookittyfukc

I think it'd be drowning, since you can breathe, but it'd hurt since its water...idk..

I heard the last minute or whatever before you die, you're in a euphoria stage before you're actually dead?

I think getting shot but not dying right away, bleeding to death.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Sabbath89
Trapped Under Ice

lol +5 for Metallica reference

I was gonna put that too.....beat me to it
Quote by boobookittyfukc
Chestbursters.

I swear to God... I would just kill myself rather than put up with that death.
Quote by trsc
Typing my last words in the pit before I died of boredom.

i die of boredom everyday, some reason i keep coming back.
being eaten alive by thousands of big scary spiders while a big scary black man rips out my teeth one by one with a rusty spoon......

the horror
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
I'd say drowning would be one of the better ways... apparently it's rather peaceful.

The worst would surely be being burnt to death, awful.
After reading the bug thread, I'm pretty sure a Bot fly larvae eating your brain from the inside and creating a large cavern in your skull is the worst.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Being dropped into battery acid 1cm every 20 minutes.
You may have a 10 x 10 stack of marshalls and i may only have one, but mine goes to 11.... Beat that
im not sure the name of the torture or where it is done, but they tie you to a tree, and have fast growing bamboo growing under you.
Quote by Darksoulz777
being covered in razor wire so u have scratches all over u
then being dumped into the ocean so all the salt waters gets in them
and then u drown
that would suck big hair nuts

wow, sigged
Quote by hippiecrack69
im not sure the name of the torture or where it is done, but they tie you to a tree, and have fast growing bamboo growing under you.

do go on. what exactly does the bamboo do?

i'd go with an iron maiden, that seems like.. just awful.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
do go on. what exactly does the bamboo do?
It grows, I'd imagine.
Having to choose between burning to death or jumping down from 40 stories high to your death.

That would be absolutely horrible.
Quote by Flying Couch
Chestbursters.

I swear to God... I would just kill myself rather than put up with that death.

+1

Having every one of your slowly removed. Then being shoved in a tiny room (4x4 feet or so) for 24 hours with absolutely no source of light and there is a vent that releases the smell of vomit into the room. Afterwards you are chained up in another room that's even smaller by the arms and there is a clock in front of you reading you have this long to live... starting at 24:00:00 and it counts down. Then you drive yourself insane wondering how you're going to die. Then when it's over somebody jumps out and sprays you with water and yells jking! You think it's over and it was some horrible joke then they shoot you in both feet and each hand and keeping you chained up release a hungry, irritated zombie giant preying mantis into the room. It bites one of your legs off, inserts eggs in there and they grow quickly and eat you from the inside out slowly as the preying mantis devours your fingers and toes.

yea idk... phail i guess
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
i'd go with an iron maiden, that seems like.. just awful.

Iron maidens were actually designed to not kill people, just mess em up good, the spikes were all placed in such a way that they missed the vital organs, so really you wouldn't die from it, but itd still suck some major nuts.

I'd have to say the Brazen Bull... theres just something about being stuck naked inside a hollow bronze bull than having a fire lit under it, that doesnt sound too fun, plus the fact that the thing was designed to make the poor bastard's screams sound like the baying of a bull is just messed up.
the bamboo grows fast and apparently it will grow through/into you if ur in its way....

i forget what its called but the roman capital punishment where they put u in a sac with a monkey a dog and a snake then throw u in the river sounds like a blast
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
Quote by AngusIsMyHero
Having to choose between burning to death or jumping down from 40 stories high to your death.

That would be absolutely horrible.

or having to chose between getting your finger nails ripped off and bleed to death or get your teeth rippsed out ad bleed to death
Alone and unloved.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 2