Page 1 of 4
I love the jeans, t-shirt, and jacket look, ala Noel Gallagher:

This is also how I dress almost everyday.

What about you?
High as tits
Quote by Mind Riot

Just throw on some black Speedo's and go to school.

+1
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.

thrash metal
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Sweater vests are a must.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Jeans and a t-shirt with the occasional hoody thrown in the mix

nothing special
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
I rock the Dickies shirt and black shorts look, sorta like George Silva from Five Foot Thick...not that they were famous or rockstars by any means, but I dress a lot like this.
Attachments:
111111111111111111111111111111111.JPG
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by GeetarAbuse
I rock the Dickies shirt and black shorts look, sorta like George Silva from Five Foot Thick...not that they were famous or rockstars by any means, but I dress a lot like this.

...fat?

just kidding

Yeah, I don't really like the way my favorite artists dress. I usually wear either skate/surf brand t-shirts or band t-shirts, but they have to look good as well as have a good band. Jeans all the time. I always wear a New Era Yankees fitted that matches my shirt/shoes. For shoes, I wear brown Adidas or black or white Air Force Ones.
Quote by hardrock1315
...fat?

just kidding

Yeah, I don't really like the way my favorite artists dress. I usually wear either skate/surf brand t-shirts or band t-shirts, but they have to look good as well as have a good band. Jeans all the time. I always wear a New Era Yankees fitted that matches my shirt/shoes. For shoes, I wear brown Adidas or black or white Air Force Ones.

Doesn't matter, I am fat...not that I'm proud of it, but I'm not gonna take offense or anything.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic

yes sir.
But seriously, when i perform i perfer black pants with my converses and what ever shirt i can find, or no shirt. Sorta like..........i dont know...... i guess maybe brandon boyd?

Last edited by SimpleMan008 at Jan 29, 2008,
on guys, jimi hendrix ftw
on me, idk. i kinda just wear anything colorful. in winter, a cool hat, some pants, and a unique shirt. in summer/warm weather, a flowy colorful skirt and some tank top or something. or a big t-shirt/mini dress and black tights.
yupp.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by rosamamosa
on guys, jimi hendrix ftw
on me, idk. i kinda just wear anything colorful. in winter, a cool hat, some pants, and a unique shirt. in summer/warm weather, a flowy colorful skirt and some tank top or something. or a big t-shirt/mini dress and black tights.
yupp.

The Hard Rock 80's look. Or...

the "you know hes a rockstar even though he isn't dressed like one look."
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051

the "you know hes a rockstar even though he isn't dressed like one look."
If I could pull off the hair, I would look like that every single goddamn day.

EDIT: Actually, you know what? I wished I looked like Eddie circa '80. Seriously, look at him. Screw his guitar playing - he's ****ing gorgeous.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Jan 29, 2008,
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
I love the jeans, t-shirt, and jacket look, ala Noel Gallagher:

Dude, that's sweet

Old school Rivers Cuomo was awesome

Max has some kickin' style

Ben Gibbard can dress himself pretty properly

Love 'em or hate 'em, the Arctic Monkeys know their way around a closet.

Although I like FFTL, this is how NOT to dress in a band

Another, slightly better example of band warddrobe to avoid
oh and also the outfits from the doors
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
I rock the "I am Way Too Lazy to *Look* At My Clothes Before I Put them On" look every day. It works for me. T-Shirt, jeans, a pair of the 918359845 shoes I own, and maybe a hoodie.

I always liked the blazer and a plain T-shirt....or
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
I go for a thrift store/grunge/metal type of thing. Basically, ratty mismatched clothes in a wide array of colors. Sort of like the fellow in the foreground here:

... only I'm not that cool
Yet I dress like, yea I kinda care what I look like but not really Im a musician, I have nice shirts that I wear but messily.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
i like the 80's metal scene. like Iron Maiden. idk where to get those sweet pants tho....
Quote by 51VH50
i like the 80's metal scene. like Iron Maiden. idk where to get those sweet pants tho....

sometimes you can get lucky at op shops, but ive only ever found plain colours, never any stripy **** or stuff like that
Quote by Iluvpowerchords

Yeah.

I DO COCAINE!!!! YEAH!!!!

I'M DR.ROKCSO, AND I USED TO DO COCAINE!! *nose falls off*

I love that show.
Be cool.
The lead singer in the video From the Band Nitro. something about a train? cant remember the exact title, but that how im dressing first day of school next year just to piss everyone off haha

Cliff Burton.
Denim jacket, random t-shirt and bell-bottoms. Hell yeah.
Founder and Gaz of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim club. PM me to join.

The Metal Militia
"Banging that head that doesn't bang!"

Quote by -Vogel-
All bow down for the mighty Holy Wars
Goth'n'roll!

Which is how I dress, by the way.

I love cyberpunk too, but I don't think I'd suit it.

Along with victoriandustrial and steampunk.

You guys are so square.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Page 1 of 4