I've got a bit of a question here. I've got two shows coming up with my band. We're coming with a setlist. We still need to learn a few of these, but I would like your opinions.

The first one is going to be just one or two songs. For that we're thinking Iron Man and something else. Suggestions?

Second show is more like a SHOW. Thirty minute setlist, as far as I know.

No intros yet, straight into the music.

Breaking the Law-Judas Priest
Crazy Train-Ozzy Osbourne

Here is where I banter with the crowd, introduce us, give them a little something to think about, get naked, etc.

Next we've got a dilemma. We know we're doing Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden second to last, but we don't know what to do before that. We're wondering if we should put our original here, then lead into a solo spot, or put a cover song here, then lead to a solo spot. It looks like this

Solo
Fear of the Dark
Original

We need so swap these around a bit.

I just realized that the original and Fear of the Dark are somewhat similar, and I want to end on a power song, as it's the best thing you can do. We're thinking of learning The Trooper. I could also write another original.

Basic question is: should we lead into two similar songs, or break them up with a solo song in between?

Any other things you could add, this is our first gig together.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
The ytse Jam inbetween. You will seex lots that night.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
second show
Iron Man - Black Sabbath
Breaking the Law-Judas Priest
Original
Fear of the Dark - Iron Maiden
Jam/Solo
Crazy Train-Ozzy Osbourne
Quote by civildp1
It's not rocket surgery.
Quote by Kensai
That was so hot my penis exploded.
Quote by killthekingx
I **ing hate Opeth. They make every other band I know look bad.

Quote by beckyjc
some cockwanks just wan to throw 5 stars at her because she has a vag
If you can why don't you put another original track in the gap where the jam/solo is cgonna be, cause then people will have more to remember you by. Props to playing Fear of the Dark though, hope it goes well.