It's been the best news all year.
I hope they make a new album, but if it is just a tour they'd better come to Dallas.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by NOSPI
i like velvet revolver i hope scott isn't leaving.

Ha, don't worry, VR isn't breaking up. I read several articles & they all say something about a new album later on. :]
Sounds like good news, as long as VR sticks together I'm happy
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Fantastic. If it's just for touring, some Core would really hit the spot..
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Find me a link and ill believe it.
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Velvet Revolver is like the 2000's version of Asia..

combonations you think would be sweet but end up sounding lame.
velvet revolvers good but they can be kinda repetitive. anyway, stp getting back together would be awesome.
Quote by The_Music_Maker
Im wondering what are some good Christain bands?

Quote by koikomoru
Isn't that an oxymoron?
From what i understand...

Scott and the DeLeo brothers are considering a reunion tour this summer after Velvet Revolver tour ends and before the go back into the studio for the 3rd album. Honestly i dont think this is the end of VR, they have a 3 album contract with RCA. Also last i read duff and slash where looking to take some time off after there currant tour which will give scott the opportunity for the STP reunion.

I myself, am a HUGE STP fan and would love nothing more than to see the reunion and possibly a album. Even though scott's vocals dont sound the same, i love the DeLeo brothers and they are amazing live.

Big hopes for the summer! hopefully scott doesnt end up in jail and F^ everything!
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Stratocaster
Taylor 210 Dreadnought Acoustic
Bogner Alchemist 40w 212 Tube combo
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
MXR M-134 Stereo Chorus
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi USA
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Korg Pitch Black
Last edited by zuckuss00 at Jan 31, 2008,
Quote by Shaggy92
Find me a link and ill believe it.

OK, don't believe it them. Doesn't have any effect on anything. Maybe you'll be surprised when it happens? Who knows.
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
Velvet Revolver is like the 2000's version of Asia..

combonations you think would be sweet but end up sounding lame.

I disagree.
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by Shutout
OK, don't believe it them. Doesn't have any effect on anything. Maybe you'll be surprised when it happens? Who knows.

No Im just saying Ive heard it before. You find me the article and Ill belive it is what im saying.
Roll Tide
yes i hope it is true
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
STP...Together....Again

The Gods of Rock Must be thanked

i hope they come to ottawa

Come on Scott
This works for almost any situation....

Quote by PaulyVengeance
Punch it. Punch it until it goes away.
Quote by Shaggy92
No Im just saying Ive heard it before. You find me the article and Ill belive it is what im saying.

Same.

I want physical proof before I believe anything.
The.
Quote by red157
This is good news as this is a band worth getting back together (RATM I'm looking at you).

Now the rest of the similar 90's bands that didn't suck.

Oh now come on.

I mean, yeah, STP is my favorite band, and I'm practically foaming at the pants to see them live. I REALLY hope they can do Voodoo Fest, that would make me the happiest man alive.

But dude, Rage is... how can you say they're not worth getting back together? I mean, Audioslave makes me pretty happy, but dude...

I was at Voodoo last year, and as a person who has been part of a crowd of thousands of people who all simultaneously scream "F*** YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!!"... I can personally say it was worth it. But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

...What? "Foaming at the mouth", that's the expression? Oh, same thing.
Les Claypool
Geddy Lee
Robert DeLeo
Flea

Weileder

...Coincidence? I think not.
i would watch stp before velvet revolver anyday.
If you take home anything,
let it be your will to think,
the more cynical you become,
the better off you'll be.
Stone Temple Pilots > Velvet Revolver

Getting a chance to see STP live (they broke up when I was like 9) would be to me like seeing Led Zeppelin would be to classic rockers. Do it, Scott!
vr is ok but stp was the ****. i hope they go back 2 their grungy roots and not try 2 sound like rock bands 2day. 90's grunge>todays rock
Ok so I believe it now.
Roll Tide