Okay so a year ago i was given this orange burst les paul kinda guitar, and the person said to keep it because they were not really ever gonna play it and i was taking lessons recently then (im getting quite good) and that the guitar would get better use out of me then him, and at the time i was playing this cheap 180 dollar crappy walmart guitar to start off with so i was willing to take anything and well i didnt figure the guitar was really any better than my own crappy one and so i took it under the notion that kool now i have a slightly better guitar, and well at the time i figured the only good guitars out there were gibson fender and ibanez. And Just now maybe like ten minutes ago i was looking for wut kinda guitar it was and it had this logo on the thingie with the knobs, (lol i kno im a newb) and it said ernie ball, and so i decided to research. Turns out john petrucci plays ernieball guitars, and that they are quite expensive compared to my crappy walmart guitar.

Im thinking i should either sell it, and get the xplorer ive been wanting, or, just keep and build upon my collection. Its a discontinued color, but its got a few dents, i think its pretty old lol, but i still might be able to get a pretty penny out of it.
good kluck with that
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Try putting this in the electric forums. Also, please post a photo.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Ya, a photo please. And is he talking about the tuners having an Ernie Ball marking on them, or the headstock?
i didn't read your post but when i saw the title i was thinking of ernie's (from sesame street) testicle.

that is all.
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
Picture fool!!!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
If im not mistaken,ernie ball is sort of like a squier to fender,epi to gibson.So that guitar you have probably wont get you enough money for a explorer (Gibson) and Ibanez,Gibson and Fender arent the only good guitar brands.

btw,this is in the wrong section,you would have probably gotten better responses elsewhere
Quote by f'n_wanker
i didn't read your post but when i saw the title i was thinking of ernie's (from sesame street) testicle.

that is all.

I don't really think what the thread title said makes a difference.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...