Hey all, been on the forum a couple months now, I have a Studio Les paul and you many of you say it's a bad guitar, but I've only been playing for a year and a month. So I a query, could anybody tell me in plain black and white exactly how to setup this style of guitar and such, i've been all over the internet, and i may be stupid but I just don't understand some of the things many of these threads say, probably because of my inexperience. I have an ESP viper to practice on a few times so can somebody explain this to me? Help would be much appreciated. Sorry if I sound like a total n00b, but I figured if I was gonna ask anyone, I would ask my brothers.
well, if you take it to a shop, ask if you can watch to see and ask questions about what they're doing
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Wtf, you cant do that but you have a Gibson and an ESP Viper to play on??? Gtfouta here.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Lol well the viper was only 200 bucks and the Les Paul is my Coup De Grace. Dude i may have actually spelled that right. But I just never learned to do it yet.