Okay so a year ago i was given this orange burst les paul kinda guitar, and the person said to keep it because they were not really ever gonna play it and i was taking lessons recently then (im getting quite good) and that the guitar would get better use out of me then him, and at the time i was playing this cheap 180 dollar crappy walmart guitar to start off with so i was willing to take anything and well i didnt figure the guitar was really any better than my own crappy one and so i took it under the notion that kool now i have a slightly better guitar, and well at the time i figured the only good guitars out there were gibson fender and ibanez. And Just now maybe like ten minutes ago i was looking for wut kinda guitar it was and it had this logo on the thingie with the knobs, (lol i kno im a newb) and it said ernie ball, and so i decided to research. Turns out john petrucci plays ernieball guitars, and that they are quite expensive compared to my crappy walmart guitar.

Im thinking i should either sell it, and get the xplorer ive been wanting, or, just keep and build upon my collection. Its a discontinued color, but its got a few dents, i think its pretty old lol, but i still might be able to get a pretty penny out of it.
Nah, you won't get much money for that. It's a good guitar so hang on to it. Selling it won't get you anywhere near the money for an explorer.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I'd keep it. And yes, as Ardie said......... pics please?
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--