Page 1 of 4
brand new
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
blessthefall, there my fav band
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
Either Theory of a Deadman or Seether.

It just seems that hanging around with them all day would be great. It would probably be a very laid back day.
Iron Maiden. Because of awesomeness.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Dream Theater.

Because they seem like really nice guys and maybe thier musical genius would rub off on me.
I'm a person.
Quote by f'n_wanker
brand new

+1
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Quote by jermzxsugarx

I was gonna say them or The Devil Wears Prada.

TDWP because they're one of my fav bands and a heavy influence on my band.
Blessthefall because I might be playing with them in May w/ As He Defeats and some other bands.
Quote by PinkIsCool
Dream Theater.

Because they seem like really nice guys and maybe thier musical genius would rub off on me.

+1
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
probably the original line up of metallica.. RIP cliff!! way back when they still had long hair and didn't suck...

because they were one of the first metal bands i got into, which led me to get into judas priest and death angel and nuclear assault and forbidden and exodus and... yeah
thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.
Children of Bodom, not only are they awesome musicians, but if you watch any videos on youtube of them not performing (like in the studio or just hanging around), they all look like very fun guys to hang out and drink with.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by lepermessiah22
Children of Bodom, not only are they awesome musicians, but if you watch any videos on youtube of them not performing (like in the studio or just hanging around), they all look like very fun guys to hang out and drink with.

Probably why they made a song about getting ****ed up from a date rape drug in their booze.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
Probably why they made a song about getting ****ed up from a date rape drug in their booze.

Somebody Put Something In My Drink is a Ramones cover.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by lepermessiah22
Somebody Put Something in My Drink is a Ramones cover.

I despise older crap, so I guess I wouldn't know that.

I get pwnt in The Pit in logic everytime I come here....

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP

I get pwnt in The Pit in logic everytime I come here....

it happens to the best of us from time to time lol

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
John Butler Trio. I'd like to know where and how they come up with inspiration for some of their songs. I've been trying to write music like that forever, but I just cant do it...
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS!!!!!!

Then Teh Froosh could use his Jebus powers to make me good at teh geetar!!
King Diamond
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Weezer

id really like to be able to talk to Rivers and get to know him. he seems really quiet and reserved most of the time. id just like to see what he is like when around friends and such.
Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, or Joe Satriani

the first 2, i really wanna see what they are like as people. and as for Joe, his just awesome
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
This basically sounds like what your favorite band is. Anyway, it'd be really funny to hang around with The Beatles right around Let It Be.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
I was gonna say them or The Devil Wears Prada.

TDWP because they're one of my fav bands and a heavy influence on my band.
Blessthefall because I might be playing with them in May w/ As He Defeats and some other bands.

*tries to resist flaming*

TDWP sucks! They just play some down tuned power chord driven riff on top of a double bass beat and some ****ty vocals! Sounds like a garbage disposal! FFS! Sorry my flame is directed at the band, not you.
Avenged Sevenfol...just cuz there a bunch of guys that are rarely serious...it would be great...or WOULD IT???
Muse, because goin' to UK is my dream.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Kiss

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by jermzxsugarx

holy shiets
same here
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Lamb of God. they seem like awesome people lol
My Gear:

Ibanez RG450LTDBC
Boss GT-8
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Behringer guitar
Behringer V-Tone GM108 Amp
...and my fingers.

Quote by unfathomable_bo
At a Nile gig when some guy shouted "Egypt is gay!"

^^
Primus, just because they are ****ing primus. Les seems like he would be awesome to talk to and the other guys just seem like they have so much fun doing it so it be great to talk to them
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Black Dahlia Murder. They're hi-larious mother****ers if you watch their interviews and music vids. To drink with them and the hilarity that would ensue would almost be TOO epic.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by Masonpwiley
*tries to resist flaming*

TDWP sucks! They just play some down tuned power chord driven riff on top of a double bass beat and some ****ty vocals! Sounds like a garbage disposal! FFS! Sorry my flame is directed at the band, not you.

Error 34. You just, in fact, described metalcore.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
I'll have to be cliche and say RHCP. They just seem so funny, and awesome to hang with.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Page 1 of 4