You should be a poet.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
heh
thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.
Who In Their Right Mind Would Fucck A Baby Chicken?
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
Double bag it. Twice the fun, and you last twice as long. Try it.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Double bag it. Twice the fun, and you last twice as long. Try it.

Wouldn't that be useless by the fact that you would ejaculate into the inner one, making the outer one a redudant condom? Amirite?
aight on the real what you do is you excersize your pc muscle, might sound freakin weird but like when like you flex youre dick almost or i think they call it tightening your ass, but anyway do like 100 or so times, n try practicing holding it for as long as you can, n when youre doin it before you come do that as best you can and for me either youl prolong shoootin off or you can even get multiple orgasms n stuff
ulness youve got ed then youre screwed n sucks to be you
Quote by casualty01

btw, you're annoying me.

banned.

Cas-
when you're taking a piss, try stopping a few times mid stream, i heard that helps with endurance. but i dont know, i could be wrong
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by Ramones06
when you're taking a piss, try stopping a few times mid stream, i heard that helps with endurance. but i dont know, i could be wrong

it hurts to do that
Quote by kenan6346
it hurts to do that

yeah...it burns...
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by Ramones06

yea thats wat im talking about but you dont have to do it while takin a piss...
Quote by casualty01

btw, you're annoying me.

banned.

Cas-
Quote by Ramones06
yeah...it burns...

i think you have a problem. its not supposed to burn
[img]http://www.fan2band.com/DynamicImages/97465_906_49_1997.gif[/img]
if you get absolutely sh*t faced you'll last ages lol, it does work, although your missus might not appreciate the stench of vodka on her face every 2 seconds, she might also not appreciate your fat ( im assuming ) ass passing out on her mid root ( im also assuming your a lightweight drinker)

Also, blowin your load the first time doesnt mean game over, if you can keep that sucker up go for it again, **** i strive for 3 at least.. she really enjoys that 10 minutes.. (lol , no seriously u can get a good hour out of it ).

You could also try the urine stopping thing, it isnt actually how you do it, you just learn how to flex that muscle that stops the urine, so when you're doin nothin scratchin your ass, you flex it , hold, and repeat 10 or so times, about 3 times a day, so when it comes to the point of no return during sex you can just flex that muscle and stop your load.

Alternatively, if you don't want a big buff, top toned tank prostate, you could just push on the bit between your balls and your asshole when you go to cum, and itll stop it, and you can ride her all night.
No matter what you do, never be "satisfied", or "settle" for what you have accomplished, be proud of what you have achieved, but never settle for average or you will never be pushed to do something extraordinary.

- Me