I really really really reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally wanna post the LOL WUT pear. But seriously.
I get it, but man, you should have drawn that anvil better...it took me like, 30 seconds to figure out what that was.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Pretty funny, not very original though.
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
Quote by GeetarAbuse
I get it, but man, you should have drawn that anvil better...it took me like, 30 seconds to figure out what that was.

Yeah, it took me a while too...I was looking at it, "Okay, he's standing there, then there's a cloud, then he explodes??? Oh, it's an anvil that fell on him...."
been funnier if he got smashed by a giant tube of icyhot. that be ironic
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
I laughed out loud.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by bowdyyz69
Hey guys i have just finished smoking pot so decided to create this picture

Fixed.

has no signature.
Quote by Mr Montana
*Points to SoulflyV's Thread*

OMG!!!!! HEY EVERYONE, THIS GUYS A PHONY. YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A BIG FAT PHONY.

has no signature.
Quote by Jackintehbox
You would not believe how long this took me. I failed too.

lol. that was kinda funny.
Quote by TheClincher
I really really really reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally wanna post the LOL WUT pear. But seriously.

It's so tough to resist, isn't it?