i got an Ibanez rg4exqm1 in translucent blue for sale for 420 bucks in great shape and a couple months old with one minor sctrach from a belt and has 2 humbuckers/ 1 single coil combo, 1:1 volume and tone controls, w/ black whammy bar, locking tuners and tremolo, floating tremolo/bridge, chrome hardware, blue flametop; beauty. pearl shark inlays, dark color neck; gives it that bad ass feel i think lol, really fast slim neck, incredible playability and perty goood sustain, all around great guitar for anything from metal to alternative to hard rock, or if you just want somethin heavy and thick, roll the tone to zero and its heavy as hell, oh and the tone knob is actually realy nice lol i like it a lot.

its a freakin great ass guitar, but i dont play metal and im not into a metal guitar, but if you like deep heavy ass tones and screechin highs its foryou. its a great guitar just not my style. im actually suprised im selling it lol.

but yeah, great guitar for $420 and near new

ill have more pics than these up soon

why not just keep it for a back up guitar?

and im sure a few days after you do sell it, you're gonna be all like "****, I wish I kept that guitar cause now I just wanna thrash real quick". Dont sell it. (but I'll take it off your hands for free if you like )
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
haha nah i already got a few guitars lol
buts its up for sale for $420 if youd like that lol
Where do ya live?
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
New Zealand, The shipping wouldn't be worth it I suppose huh :\
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
shipped?

Still alittle high dude, most people would rather pay the $29 extra to have it new shipped to their house.
You have taste is good looking guitars, this and the prs you have for sale on here are sweet looking guitars.
eh, i figured $420 cause its pretty much brand new, and brand new condition, but i can negotiate...
you realize the guitar BRAND NEW is only $450?
I have one myself and tried to sell it for $400 with 0 luck.
I suggest you drop it to $350 and under if you want to get a sale my friend.
eh i dunno, like i say, theres like not a single scratch or anything on it, and im willing to negotiate a price around $400 or somethin,
if anyones got an offer let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!