Hey you can now download two songs off their upcoming album HERE
I reckon Sanctuary kicks ass! I can't wait for this album and hopefully a tour that comes to Australia.
Pretty standard Cavalera style riffing but that's not a bad thing in my books, and I concur; Inflikted is better IMHO. Good stuff, might have to get the album when it hits.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Nothing special realy! Sanctuary has a beneath vibe??? Thtas a joke IMO! Beneath was a killer this is mediocre!
Forogot to say this! Sepultura fans will hate this one! At least the one who know all Sep albums! The Roots fans will love it and think that Seps are back! Shame
Quote by torturer6067
Forogot to say this! Sepultura fans will hate this one! At least the one who know all Sep albums! The Roots fans will love it and think that Seps are back! Shame

IMO "Roots" was an awesome album, 2nd best after "Chaos AD". I liked the later Max stuff (Arise too Roots) because it was more experimental.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Roots was a good album the second best after morbid vision, stop trying to be so tr00.
^ Theres no 'tr00' about it, Roots was terrible. And Morbid Visions only has 5 good songs IMO.

Arise is the best, then Beneath The Remains blah blah blah.

New Cavalera stuff is ok, not the worst Ive heard.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by mortiis999
No way. You telling me "Roots" is better than BTR and "Arise"? LOL

Ya, whats wrong? We alla have different taste like a wise guy said earlier in this thread. But then i am not a big fan of sepultura i don't listen to them so often but when i do i put on morbid vison or roots.
Sepulturas BTR has one killer riff after another. Arise also. Roots has 3,4 killer riffs. Eaven Schizo is better than Roots!
can i ask why max left sepultura and why he hasn't gone back to re form an awesome classic metalband instead of pissing around with stuf like nailbomb, soulfly and cavalera conspiracy (i like those bands but sepultura are better than all of them)
Sig space available, give me some praise
Max left Sepultura because of his crazy bitch wife! Im glad he left Seps cause i wouldnt like religious lyrics in Seps songs! It makes me sick what Max has become. A christian asshole!
1. Beneath The Remains
2. Chaos AD
3. Schizophrenia
4. Arise
5. Roots

My top 5. Havent listened to Morbid Visions yet.

I like the new stuff. Not as much as I like old Sepultura but Max and Igor being together is great nonetheless.