i remember the first time i changed my strings, i didnt undo the nut, its a locking nut, and then i undid all the screws on the rose to pop the strings out, i didnt even remember there was tension on the strings, so i took them all out and the thing slammed down....lucky i didnt damage it, anyone else do something stupid?
lol the first time i changed strings on my acoustic i was like tonedeaf and had no tuner, and i accidentally wound the strings too tight and i strummed a few chords and like 4 strings broke and stabbed me and now i have scars lol
my players deluxe strat has bass style tuners, and i took all the strings out to restring it. Not being a bass player it took me a good half an hour to work out how the hell i was supposed to put the strings on. XD

smooth moves eh.
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
No, not really, i had no locking system so it was all good
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
my third time changing strings i cut them too short. all of them fit on ans then the thin e kept slipping off... it broke my heart. so i took em all off threw em away and learnt from that mistake.
basically just looked like an idiot.

it was a FR of all things lol (not that theyre really that bad to change, but I mean..first time?)...#1 dont know why my friend even let me do it on his for the first time, but w/e.

i did everything wrong...dont even want to talk about it
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels
i got a video with my squier showing how to change strings.

so no.