I just realized my friends and I use gaming talk in day to day life. I'm just wondering does anyone else do this lol?
No, you idiot noob. Anyone that does get instantly pwned w/ my l3etness.

That's a yes, by the way.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
boom headshot
Fallen Into the Abyss of indignity, Doubt Does Not exist Or Dome Into Being Ignominious and Pale
Quote by _-Skeletor-_
I just realized my friends and I use gaming talk in day to day life. I'm just wondering does anyone else do this lol?

No, you remind of "Videogames" by those black out kids
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
STFU, n00blar. Hax!
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Quote by Nekrofagist
boom headshot

Sadly, I get that.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
All your base are belong to us....

Nah i never say gaming language stuff.

I don't even play games.. (except N64 stuff).
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by Dimster Ds
No, you remind of "Videogames" by those black out kids

My sweet jesus that sucked ass. "I just wanna play videogames / everything else is lame."

YOU'RE MUSICIANS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!
Quote by RSOB Bass
My sweet jesus that sucked ass. "I just wanna play videogames / everything else is lame."

YOU'RE MUSICIANS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!

Musicians?
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
I used to, but I pulled myself away from it after I realized it was a little pointless...also, not good for picking up chicks. They don't want to hear about your gamerscore, or how awesome the award announcer is in Unreal Tournament (believe me, I've been there!)
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
I say n00b sometimes... but my friend uses it way too much, makes you wanna punch him.
I find myself usually saying stuff like GTFO and STFU and OMFGWTFBBQ, in everyday life.
oh and when something awesome happens i sometimes say Achievement Unlocked.
Frog blast the vent core
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Quote by En_zed
I used to, but I pulled myself away from it after I realized it was a little pointless...also, not good for picking up chicks. They don't want to hear about your gamerscore, or how awesome the award announcer is in Unreal Tournament (believe me, I've been there!)

What?

I fail to see how discussing the awesomeness of the UT announcer would hinder your progress with those of the female persuasion.
Quote by PhobiXa
I say n00b sometimes... but my friend uses it way too much, makes you wanna punch him.
I find myself usually saying stuff like GTFO and STFU and OMFGWTFBBQ, in everyday life.
oh and when something awesome happens i sometimes say Achievement Unlocked.

that is awesome... i will have to use that one. I mainly use n00b and ubern00b and the UT announcing voice, regular stuff like that. When people overuse it, it can get rather annoying.
Quote by En_zed

You've never picked up by telling a chick how good your MMMMMMMMMonster kill is?