anyone got any?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

The METAL - Tenacious D

Taylor - Jack Johnson

Through the fire and the flames - Dragonforce

...okay. Ignore that last one.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by lotsofvolume
Canon Rock - JerryC?
Apart from the sweeping bit, it's easy.

Way to make me feel noob.

You're just another brick in the wall
Any red hot chilli pepper song!

They are WAAAAAY overrated when you are talking about difficulty etc. they can groove, but Flea is WAAAAY overrated!
nothing else matters by metallica

one of the first songs i learnt and though i sucked and it took a while it helped a lot.

oh and since i learnt it so early i dont actually know if it's a hard song to play for an intermediate player.. i just can't tell anymore. it could be a really easy song but since i couldn't really play anything when i learnt it i wouldnt know.

im self taught.. from tabs. been playing about a year and a half now.
Last edited by NOSPI at Jan 30, 2008,
Quote by neo_evil

They are WAAAAAY overrated when you are talking about difficulty etc. they can groove, but Flea is WAAAAY overrated!

fleas the bassist, but i do agree
Gear:
Mesa Dual Rectifier
Mesa 4x12 Cab
Marshall 4x12 Cab

Gibson SG Standard + Bare KnucklePickups - Warpigs
Gould Les Paul + BKP's - Crawlers
See Through Acrylic Strat

Zakk Wylda Wah
Original Crybaby
Boss Flanger
Boss Phase Shifter
[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]To inexperienced guitarists, most BMTH songs.

I think even newbies can tell that they're easier than a two-dollar whore.

People get impressed by quick, easy shred licks, like

--------------13-15-16-15-13---------------
-13-15-16----------------------16-15-13---

16th notes except the last note, which has some vibrato. Makes non-guitar players orgasm.
Last edited by webbtje at Jan 30, 2008,
Quote by neo_evil

are you kidding me. The beauty about the chili peppers is that they are the only ones who can play their songs, because they are that unique and possess this certain oneness. To do what Frusciante does is kinda hard I'd say. Flea isn't overrated at all. Just something about that band that says you can't say they are overrated talking about difficulty.

A song that looks difficult but really isn't. Probably the solo in "One" By metallica, I remembered when I first looked at it I was like ****. But time and practice, it became nature.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Flea isn't overrated, Flea is awesome! I just LOVE his style =3.
As for songs, I agree with whoever said Master of Puppets. Very long, seriously fast, you need lots of stamina to play it, but its pretty simple.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by societies_worm
are you kidding me. The beauty about the chili peppers is that they are the only ones who can play their songs, because they are that unique and possess this certain oneness. To do what Frusciante does is kinda hard I'd say. Flea isn't overrated at all. Just something about that band that says you can't say they are overrated talking about difficulty.

True that. I think its the way they all interact throughout the band like AFD-era Guns n Roses.
Quote by flame843
Anything from Metallica's Master of Puppets is deceptively simple.

+ 1

I am playing for 3 months now and I am learning MOP. It isn't that hard, the only hard part is the fast solo, when I have my electric I'll learn that

but, yeah, you could also learn:
The Metal - Tenacious D
Master Exploder-Tenacious D

the solos seem hard, but they aren't