Hello everyone!I wanted to buy a single flanger pedal but couldn't end to something.So I thought that all I want is a single flanger so...why not buy the Rg1 and have one along with 5 more types of modulation.What I want to know is that if it's worth...
My pedals:
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah GCB-95
Ibanez Tube Screamer (TS-9)
Digitech Hot Head
MXR Phase 90
Digitech DigiDelay
I got it for a present so don't know how much it costs, but I don't really like it.

The chorus 1 goes well with distortion, and chorus 2 sounds great with cleans. I don't really have much time for the other settings though.

Although I haven't tried a pedal that's just chorus so can't really compare it either.

Basically you might have to try it out first!
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
Quote by Chex
I got it for a present so don't know how much it costs, but I don't really like it.

The chorus 1 goes well with distortion, and chorus 2 sounds great with cleans. I don't really have much time for the other settings though.

Although I haven't tried a pedal that's just chorus so can't really compare it either.

Basically you might have to try it out first!

You don't like it, yet you admit that you actually like the chorus, and never tried the other settings, exactly what he wants?

Way to go.

I'm not sure what its price is, but you might be able to snatch an Electric Mistress for just a bit more.