rollingstones they ****ing pwn
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

either an ac/dc tribute or motorhead
Jackson RR3
ESP LTD MH-250NT (EMG 81-85)
Peavey Valveking 100 Head
Harley Benton Cabnet
Blackstar Distx Valve Distortion
Boss DD3
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Boss Noise-Gate
A Member Of The Jackson Players Group
Feeder, I wasn't even a fan but my friend dragged me along.

Jumped over into the mosh pits when the lights went down, got to meet the band and all, it was a cool first time.
UG's Yellow Ranger

Marty Friedman with Ron Jarzombek.
However, it sucked. It was too damn hot, and the sound quality was awful. My ex guitar teacher was there too and he hated it.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

dragonforce

*thinks about it more*

"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Alice in Chains last concert, I think. I don't remember much.. Just a bunch of people in face paint.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Less Than Jake in good old 2001.

I got kicked in the face by a crowd surfer, lost my glasses and gashed my face.

good show though!
Going to be Gigantour =]
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
uhm as far as i can remember, it was System of a Down, with the Mars Volta opening for em... Twas ok, mars volta was crappy sound quality, and SOAD wasnt really a show, was more like play songs and leave, but thats what i payed for, eh? =D
GEAR:
Ibanez SR605
Some 71' P-Bass
Orange Bass Terror 500 > Markbass 4x10
Blink 182

last ever european tour

November 30th 2004

NEC Birmingham

the vending machine ate everyone in front of me's money, then spat it all out at me, made, like £15, so I bought a T-shirt.....then they broke up, sure as hell happy I've got that memento, and got to see them (I was 14, allowed to love them, and anywaysl, we all know Dude Ranch was the best thing they ever did) was seating though....gutted!
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
im gion to first in march B.B.King
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
First concert? Elton John on the Made in England tour. I was in first or second grade. My dad took me to see him. I don't remember much though. I've also seen Aerosmith, Blues Traveler, Linkin Park, Hoobastank, POD, Story of the Year, Corey Smith, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, and several local bands.

Blues Traveler put on the best show out of all of those. However the Corey Smith concert had an assload of hot girls.
Mötley Crüe
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1
3 Colours Red

Quite a change from a lot of the stuff I listen to now.

But back where I used to live we didn't get a lot of big artists. Unlike now, where I can go to either Manchester or Leeds to see some!
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

totally thought this meant first gig you played at.

my bad

anyway, for me it was Bruce Springsteen
SHEEEEEIT DAWG GET DA HELL OUT MY SIG!

Quote by brandon369852
"I think my friend might kill herself."
"Dude, I think you should call the cops."
"I have a better idea. I'll ask the Pit."
In my pc

My first 1 gig ever.

Nah... but seriously, haven't had any real ones with my band. In a couple of months.. well be doing it.
MCR listening party...
where i've met the most gorgeous and the most hideous girls i've ever seen. Man-woman makes me shiver :s
Quote by DrkNTwstd
darkangel, you are a smart man. no flame shield is necessary.

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"
Dream Theater/Symphony X in september 2006.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Last edited by ..NEM.. at Jan 30, 2008,
My first show was Green Day. I'm not that big a fan anymore, but that was a damn good show, whether you like them or not.
Keep of Kalessin/Satyricon split concert.
I remember barely being able to walk after the concert, and could barely talk, it was more like whispering when I tried to talk and talking when I shouted... but that must have been because Satyr insisted on that the crowd made the highest amount of noise possible, and had smoke machines around the stage.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Trivium in Glasgow in 2005. Quality, hardly any body was there as Ascendancy had just been released and they were virtually unknown.
RULE BRITANNIA
Def Leppard, I hated the music and was so far away the singer actually looked young.

Still im seeing em again this year
SWFC
Rush, Snakes and Arrows Tour 2007
Gear:
Fender CP Baja Telecaster (vintage blonde)
Fender Blues Deluxe (tweed)
Morbid Angel, 1991 at the London Marquee (if my failing memory serves me right). Awesome gig (just before "Blessed are the sick" was released) with people diving off the first floor balconies, Trey Azagoth covered in blood (his own), the sickest pit I've ever witnessed....sigh.... those were the days!!

SH
Muse at wembely stadium, absolutemont awsome, still the best gig ive been too, to date however foo fighers at 02 and ash at brixton came close. Probably wont be when i see the raconteurs
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...