Dont!!!

I owned that bass, and it was the worst bass I'd ever owned, the input jack seemed to break once or twice a month, and it just sounded really bland and muddy

I like ever other Ibanez I've ever played, but I payed £100 for that bass, and £110 for my peavey milestone, and I prefer the milestone in every way....

but hey, justy my opinion, but yeah, I traded that SOB in as soon as possible
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
check out the bass player faq on beginner basses, and most here will agree with me in saying that even though you're a guitar player, you shouldn't go for a short scale bass like the one you linked to. If you want the simplicity of controll advertised for that thing go for a p-bass or clone.
yes, I agree you're better with a full scale bass. It's really not that big a difference, I chop and change between guitar and bass all the time, it also means you'll be able to play any bass in the future.
As another Ibanez fan, I have to agree with Skippy, that bass is awful in so many ways to Monday. Its short scale at its worse and it feels and plays like a poorly built bass.