Hey, so I've only got a single bed in my room, used to have an inflatable double mattress for when my gf came round, unfortunately on sunday we managed to burst it (I won't go into details). So I'm, thinking of replacing it with a sofa bed/futon type thing, but I don't have much cash to spend on it (<£100)

Where can I get cheap furniture? the only place I can think of is IKEA, but i'd like some other options.

I live near Glasgow, so annywhere in central Scotland, or anywhere UK-wide that delivers is fine.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
just drive around looking at roadsides. The only cost will be petrol. I've found loads of stuff that people have thrown out.

Unfortunately I don't drive, plus at this time of year in Scotland anything that's outside for more than 30 secs = soaked through
+1 to ikea
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered
Some salvation army places have ****loads of furniture.
...Bleep Bloop...
Quote by GHJ
Some salvation army places have ****loads of furniture.

I might check out some charity places. But I don't like the idea of sleeping on something when I don't know where it came from, ya know?