Page 1 of 5
I dont believe this belongs in the sex thread.
This is going to be about BAD sexual experiences you have had...

I mean...the worse of the worse.
Walk-ins
Smelly as hell
stds
crabs

I wanna hear some horror stories!

So come on UG, lets hear it.

*EDIT*- Please leave your morals and religions at the door.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
Last edited by XXm3t@lXX at Jan 30, 2008,
Well some guy I hooked up with one summer proved incapable of getting me off.
Needless to say, we didn't get to sex.
♥xx♥

[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]Well some guy I hooked up with one summer proved incapable of getting me off.
Needless to say, we didn't get to sex.

Hot monkey sex
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
ok mine isn't so bad but here goes
there was this girl that i was sleeping with in the summer
and it was one of those sex everynight relationships so it was fun to say the least
but one day i thought i would eat her out
seems like a good idea right, but to my surprise when i got down there
there was another fellow waiting to greet me!!!!
how he got there in my bed with us without us knowing will always escape me.

seriously though she smelt like a sewer below the bellybutton i never made it all the way down YUCK
Quote by webbtje
I've lost my bovine virginity.

I'm not even going to tell you what that means.

Well, it sounds like you f*cked a cow, but I'm hoping that it's something else...
Quote by webbtje

I found what bovine means
This is so private, I am not going to tell it..

BUT DUDE!!

ummm.. period sex is messy, ummm.. got walked in on by her mom more than once,

once were down at the park goin a it, after we finished i tossed the condom out of the window and proceeded to my pants on and she left hers off well we're layin there and i look at the window and nonchalantly just said "oh hey theres a cop" then immediately was like.. "oh ****" but all he did was make us leave because we were both 18 at the time..

not so bad, but once we were out at dusk on the pontoon. well we were goin at it and i thought it would be funny to pick her up while still in her walk to the edge of the boat and throw her in.. well, didnt work out as planned and i fell in while still f*uckin her.. both had a good laugh about it but didnt get any after that for a while.
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers
so i was doin this deaf chick, right?

and i asked her if she liked it.

she didnt answer

what the f*ck?
SHEEEEEIT DAWG GET DA HELL OUT MY SIG!

Quote by brandon369852
"I think my friend might kill herself."
"Dude, I think you should call the cops."
"I have a better idea. I'll ask the Pit."
One time I couldn't cum. That was the worst sex for me. She enjoyed it tho. she came and was ready to get off (she was on top) and I was like, ehhhhhhh, what about me? so we went on for ages but I couldn't cum. That was lame.
Quote by NielsWho
I found what bovine means
This is so private, I am not going to tell it..

BUT DUDE!!

anyone who didn't know that bovine = cow/cattle needs to do some more book learnin!
Quote by freedoms_stain
anyone who didn't know that bovine = cow/cattle needs to do some more book learnin!

Anyone that is English you mean? In my English class we learn to write essays, not the impacts of the economy on the cattle industry

Quote by freedoms_stain
One time I couldn't cum. That was the worst sex for me. She enjoyed it tho. she came and was ready to get off (she was on top) and I was like, ehhhhhhh, what about me? so we went on for ages but I couldn't cum. That was lame.

That usually is quite an awkward point.
My ex was a proper mood killer... 'are you finished yet?' 'close to finishing yet?' ect.

I'd say when I fell asleep when she was in the mood for it.
She gave me a right old slap to wake me up, then the bitch went to sleep herself.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by NielsWho
Anyone that is English you mean? In my English class we learn to write essays, not the impacts of the economy on the cattle industry

It's not an english word, It's a class of animal, Bovinae, and is derived from a latin word.
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
That usually is quite an awkward point.
My ex was a proper mood killer... 'are you finished yet?' 'close to finishing yet?' ect.

I'd say when I fell asleep when she was in the mood for it.
She gave me a right old slap to wake me up, then the bitch went to sleep herself.

I had another 'hard to come' time, except that time I whipped it out, took the condom off and came on her stomach.

She was not happy. Cus there was LOADS!
I was getting a blowjob, finished it, it was great, everythings was going fine until she decided to put lil Phill away and got it caught in the zipper. It was only a slight nick but it took ages to heal and kept getting ripped open slightly now and then.

I had to find a special soap that wouldn't burn in the shower
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Våd Hamster
First time my ex gave me a blowjob....

Teeth >_<

That's pretty damn hazardous. It's either teeth or you won't feel a thing. I guess that takes practice to pull off properly.
Ouch.....
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Quote by Våd Hamster
First time my ex gave me a blowjob....

Teeth >_<

argh the teeth thing is the worst, if I feel teeth I let them know teeth = bad
Well she got the hang of it after some time

Also, first time we tried anal was troublesome too
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Oh, the French.

What?

It's not like it was with consent or anything.
Quote by JilaX^
This one time I was having sex....

AND I FORGOT TO WRAP MY SEARCH BAR

That's usually always as awkward!
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by JilaX^
This one time I was having sex....

AND I FORGOT TO WRAP MY SEARCH BAR

Oh, shit!
Quote by webbtje

Im sigging that
Quote by webbtje

I loves bagels!

Proud member of the Trivium fans group
When I was 17 years old, we visited NYC with the Senior year in High School. I had relations with 3 diffrent girls, and none wanted to do it with a condom. So, when I got back home, I went through the STDs test... OMG, it was awful.

(I was clean BTW :p)
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by freedoms_stain
It's not an english word, It's a class of animal, Bovinae, and is derived from a latin word.

Dutch isn't a romance language, nor is it as heavily influenced by latin and romance languages as english. so it's not surprising that bovine wouldn't have a similar sounding word in dutch. and bovine isn't in such common usage as it would have to be for it to be shocking that somone for whom english is not a first language doesn't know the word.
Quote by nOtReGiStErEd
Dutch isn't a romance language, nor is it as heavily influenced by latin and romance languages as english. so it's not surprising that bovine wouldn't have a similar sounding word in dutch. and bovine isn't in such common usage as it would have to be for it to be shocking that somone for whom english is not a first language doesn't know the word.

Quote by nOtReGiStErEd

Erm, I can't seem to find the link to your post and the post from the one you quoted?

Also, there is no such word in dutch that sounds like "bovine".
Page 1 of 5