I am getting a Gibson Flying V and want to get straplocks so it doesnt fall. Should I get the dunlop dual design straplocks and get a strap for it, or should I get the Dimarzio Cliploks? Which one is more durable and would be better on the V?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Schallars FTW. All that I use...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
I was going to put some in a used PRS I have but a friend of mine that has one said he had to drill in his guitar, I use trench straps and the leather on there seems to be pretty solid so I still havn't gotten any yet

those ergos look awesome do they work good?
i doubt they really work well. Idk. I already have straplocks from dunlop on my warlock. They work really well but i want to know. Whats a really good strap for under 20 dollars that would do will with straplocks and all. I was thinking the 3" levi sea serpeant one. Its like 15 dollars. Whats the best and most durable strap for under 20 bucks

how does this strap look? http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Levys-Eye-of-the-Dragon-Nylon-3-Strap?sku=360047

Do Dimarzio Cliplok's get rough on your neck because of the edges not being woven? Is it comfortable all the time even though it is only 2"?
Last edited by ravenrage07 at Feb 2, 2008,
^^ For a strap, I prefer Planet Waves.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I thought for some reason this was gonna say ' I have a Gibson Flying V and want to know, what Strap Locks does Slash use as I just love his strap solidarity'

im not sure why.