What's your setup?

What music do you play?

What's your price range?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
50-100 bucks and i have a yamaha e100 guitar and i like playing a lot of soloing scales and alternative picking
I've had a DOD Grunge, Boss Metal Zone MT2, and a Digitech Metalmaster and I currently have a Boss Distortion DS1 and a Electro Harmonix Metal Muff w/ top boost. Out of all of those, I would have to say my favorite is by far the EHX Metal Muff, followed by a tie betweeen the Grunge and DS1. The Metal Muff is a very versatile pedal, plus being that you like to solo it has top boost so you can have it nice and chunky normally, but hit the top boost and have a big top end too.
Chain:
Fingers -> Schecter Damien FR -> Fulltone OCD -> ABY Box -> Bugera V22 / Peavey 6505+
i have a ds-1 and i have done the keeley mods to it. its awesome now. will give a lot of more expensive pedals a run for their money now... i got the pedal second hand for £35 and then spent about £10 on keeley mod parts from maplin.
Thank you please.