...damn I misread that as "Ninjagamers". I also misread a thread earlier as "My hand broke". Dammit.

(the "Get a new hand" kinda tipped me off)
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
I was looking into that, anyone have any experience in using it who can tell me weather it's any good or not?
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Quote by spider666
I was looking into that, anyone have any experience in using it who can tell me weather it's any good or not?

Just installed it, it works (at least I hear sound). Funny thing is, I couldn't get eJamming to work.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
when i read the title of this thread i thought it had something to do with ninjas

GEAR

Ibanez sr506
Yamaha RBX170
Squier strat...
Hughes&Kettner Basskick BK300

Quote by ChemicalFire
Where's my lynching bat?
Quote by Fama
Just installed it, it works (at least I hear sound). Funny thing is, I couldn't get eJamming to work.

Hey even I have eJamming! , but from my experience, it's a piece of sh1t. Practically no one's ever online to jam and the one's who are are never reply to any of the messages I sent them. Anyways, so did you get to jam with people all over the world like the static webpage says you can???
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
how good is it exattaly and are the people on it good?
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by Mr.Cuddles
how good is it exattaly and are the people on it good?

It's great. Good sound quality, no lag, and there are good people. Today I had some great Jazz jam with some drummer, another guitarist, and a bassist on a server.
Download it. It's just some mb's
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||