Page 1 of 3
So I've got into a few arguments over women and equal rights with a few of these chicks that i know.

Point of this post is to ask a question really.

Has anyone else noticed that women only want equal rights where its convenient for them?
like where?

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

I Lol'ed at thread title.

I dislike feminists because they take everything personally, and want to be more equal than the rest of us.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Feminism is a misnomer to begin with.

Liberal pseudo-feminists suck.

Generalizations suck too.

/thread.
Haha, woman.

Next they'll want the vote!
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
There's the whole thing about how hitting a woman is worse than hitting a man, which is bull****, hitting anyone without justification is wrong, just because she's a woman doesn't mean i can't smack her in the face if she attacks me.
I think he probably means 'want equal pay but don't want to split the bill at dinner' and all that jazz

You can't apply that to everyone. so can it.
I think he's referring to how they demand equal wages yet find it appauling when we beat them.

For christ's sakes, it was thinner than my thumb!
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
Quote by Steve-Oooh.
So I've got into a few arguments over women and equal rights with a few of these chicks that i know.

Point of this post is to ask a question really.

Has anyone else noticed that women only want equal rights where its convenient for them?

You mean like when they don't get death sentences for murder and such?
Quote by masterk1818
You mean like when they don't get death sentences for murder and such?

*facepalm*
Example:

They want to be treated 100% the same as all men on the earth.

Yet they still want us men to treat them like royalty? You often hear them saying such things as "I want my man to pamper me, hold the door open for me, rub my feet at night, pay for dinner + dates, buy me things and support me and my kids no matter what "

Scenario: If a boat starts sinking, they will still expect to get the **** off there before a single man gets to step onto that life boat.

Just had a thought, if a mother ditches a dad and leaves him with a kid. Does she have to pay child support?

If a women slaps me or kicks me in the nuts can i sue her for assault and sexual harrasment?
Quote by Steve-Oooh.

Yep. Por ejemplo, if I'm attacked by a guy on the street, I can kick the **** out of him and there's no problem. I'm attacked by a woman on the street, I've got to sit and ****ing take it. Equality NEVER works both ways, never has, never will.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
I've noticed it at times as well - Although lets' be fair, the womens' lib & feminism movements began as a way to get EQUALITY - the important word here. Now its' suprisingly close to happening, and now the movements' sufferes from the same problems as it was originally fighting. By that, I mean that the power they've fought for's now gone to their head, and instead of trying to get a level playing field, boobies or ballies, its' now a case of trying to gain superiority, and essentially been VERY snotty to any man about.
Okay, so I try to be a gentleman, and so far nobody's given me vitriol for it, which is good. However, all this about if a gal hits me, its' suddenly not as funny if I hit her back is Bull.
Theres' no point in trying to have all the perks without the resonsibilities - this is why the criminal justice system exists. Also jails.
Sorry guys, but rant over. Pick apart & flame at your will.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Who doesn't want equal rights only when it applies to them? It's human nature not to want something when it's to your disadvantage. Not just women, men seem to quite like it too. In fact, most men want more than equal rights when it suits them.
Quote by demonhunter2
give us some examples please

For instance, If a man watches a woman undressing through a window, she can get him arrested as a peeping tom.

If a woman watches a man get undressed through a window, she can get him arrested for indecent exposure.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Here's the point.

These people:

Quote by Steve-Oooh.

And these people:

Quote by steve-oooh.
Yet they still want us men to treat them like royalty? You often hear them saying such things as "I want my man to pamper me, hold the door open for me, rub my feet at night, pay for dinner + dates, buy me things and support me and my kids no matter what "

Tend not to be the same people.

So you can't generalize.
i know exactly what you mean. and its not equality they want it seems. its more like they prefer special rights. im all for equality, but thats not what theyre getting
Quote by deathbat831
i know exactly what you mean. and its not equality they want it seems. its more like they prefer special rights. im all for equality, but thats not what theyre getting

Yeah, you're right, they're not getting that. Women are still getting paid less in the same jobs as men, to this day. Women are still seen as nowt but sex objects. Women are still subjected to domestic abuse from cruel, cowardly bastard men.

Arguing's fun.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by Badreligionrock
Yeah, you're right, they're not getting that. Women are still getting paid less in the same jobs as men, to this day. Women are still seen as nowt but sex objects. Women are still subjected to domestic abuse from cruel, cowardly bastard men.

Arguing's fun.

they get paid less sure. but who said they are seen only as sex objects? when did i ever say thats what they were for? and i never advocated abusing women. all i said was that they get more than "equality." they can do what men can but with less harsh punishment.
I agree with the TS.

They want equality, but when it comes to some things they are the 'woman' so they should have it differently.

Think about divorces.

Stereotypical case:

Man is the main bread winner, woman either is housewife or earns a little less, and they have a house and kids together. Man and woman divorce. Woman gets the house, the kids and half the mans money each month to pay for kids.

How is that equal^? I RARELY hear of a man getting full rights of the kids, whereas the woman pretty much always gets full rights, then the man can only see his kids on the weekend, tell how that is fair or equal? unfortunatly thats the way it goes with a high percentage of divorces.

Another case as brought up above: Physical Abuse.
If a man hits a woman its physical abuse, often ending in court as a fine/jail sentance or whatever. The man's previous friends are now probably thinking very low of him for hitting a woman.

Woman hits the man, its nothing serious, nothing happens in court because the man is advised he doesnt have a case worth fighting (and thats even if he takes it to court, because society seems to think its okay for a woman to hit a man). Even if it went to court Id be willing to bet that unless it was REAL serious nothing would happen to the woman.
Quote by Draken
There's the whole thing about how hitting a woman is worse than hitting a man, which is bull****, hitting anyone without justification is wrong, just because she's a woman doesn't mean i can't smack her in the face if she attacks me.

I think the rational behind it, is that a woman is generally physically weaker than a man you know

and to TS no not really...
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Quote by Hakanku

How is that equal^? I RARELY hear of a man getting full rights of the kids, whereas the woman pretty much always gets full rights, then the man can only see his kids on the weekend, tell how that is fair or equal? unfortunatly thats the way it goes with a high percentage of divorces.

To be fair, the kids weren't inside the guy for 9 months.
girls want to be better than us, but for that they must first be equal. We're winning right now, though.
Quote by Kroach
I think the rational behind it, is that a woman is generally physically weaker than a man you know

and to TS no not really...

Generally is the key word. And the fact that they don't build up their strength is their choice. They'd rather get thin and guy would rather get muscular, because that's how each sex sees them as attractive, but nobody forces them into doing it. It's not like, say, being handicapped because they can fix themselves.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Quote by AngusIsMyHero

Yeah well....hmph...Im quite stumped. I agree with what you say, but it still doesnt mean that in pretty much every case the woman is automatically best suited to take full-time care of the kids and the man is only allowed to see them on the weekends, and he also giving up the house that he probably paid most of.
Quote by AngusIsMyHero

But he was inside them for nine months, hence the divorce.

I'm going to hell.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
If I'm going to knock a woman out, I want exactly the same court sentence as I would for knocking out a guy. Simple as.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Hakanku
Yeah well....hmph...Im quite stumped. I agree with what you say, but it still doesnt mean that in pretty much every case the woman is automatically best suited to take full-time care of the kids and the man is only allowed to see them on the weekends, and he also giving up the house that he probably paid most of.

Yeah, I definitely hear where you are coming from. But if both parents are fit to look after the children, the woman will definitely get the majority of the time. I think that is partly because of what I said earlier.

I agree with you about the house, though.

EDIT:

Quote by Yakult
But he was inside them for nine months, hence the divorce.

I'm going to hell.

Yeah you are.
In my country all men are forced to millitiary service or civil alternative service. What women have to do? Nothing. I want equality!
Quote by Steve-Oooh.

1. Yet they still want us men to treat them like royalty? You often hear them saying such things as "I want my man to pamper me, hold the door open for me, rub my feet at night, pay for dinner + dates, buy me things and support me and my kids no matter what "

2. Scenario: If a boat starts sinking, they will still expect to get the **** off there before a single man gets to step onto that life boat.

1. yes it's nice to be cared for, but to be honest i'd only expect that if i treated a guy exactly like that

2. not really i'd generally expect loads of other people to end up on first -___-

and really, its annoying when guys dont hit girls even when a girl has just hit them.

stupid stupid stupid.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
in america women don't have to register for the draft. how not cool is that?
Too cool for a signature.
Quote by Naem
In my country all men are forced to millitiary service or civil alternative service. What women have to do? Nothing. I want equality!

True that, women aren't even allowed on the front line.

Somehow i don't think they will be too happy about those 2 rights being put into action at the same time and place.
Quote by rabidguitarist
If I'm going to knock a woman out, I want exactly the same court sentence as I would for knocking out a guy. Simple as.

Too true. I remember a history lesson about Ancient Greece and how they performed trials in a pitch-black room so that the judge couldn't make any prejudice about who the defendant was. I'm not sure if it's true, though...
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I Lol'ed at thread title.

I dislike feminists because they take everything personally, and want to be more equal than the rest of us.

i feel the same dude +1
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
Quote by chrisatgrace
in america women don't have to register for the draft. how not cool is that?

America doesn't have a draft. How cool is that?

Quote by Badreligionrock

Arguing's fun.

Thank god someone in here's not a complete idiot.
Page 1 of 3