have you heard save it for the bedroom? pretty good song. Dont think they are signed yet but they probs will be soon, they got a music vid out for tht song too, sorry if there has alredy been a thread about them, what does everyone think of them?
I used to sit next to Josh in AS Level business last year... my claim to fame.
Thanks for reading
Quote by chrisbeevor
I used to sit next to Josh in AS Level business last year... my claim to fame.

seriously? lol nice one, as if they are in the same year as me . how did they get big? just like through myspace and stuff?

save it for the bedroom is pretty cool, hopefully we will get some more good tunes from them
wow,,i was thinking of starting this thread like 5 mins ago

yeah there amazingg (:
save it for the bedroom, youve made your bed, gossip.. the lot (:

and,,there coming to birmingham with the audition, £8.50!
Its like a colour mismatch
Quote by austinplatt
seriously? lol nice one, as if they are in the same year as me . how did they get big? just like through myspace and stuff?

save it for the bedroom is pretty cool, hopefully we will get some more good tunes from them

Yeah they are of the MySpace generation... but he never stopped gigging as well. The more you put your name out there, the more it stays around I suppose! But he was a legend, and he worked hard for it, not some ego inflated prick. And as regards for the same year as you... if you're in the 17-18 year... then yes they are!
Thanks for reading
They're awesome, I'm seeing them at the end of Feb. Might be seeing them with NFG in a few weeks as well.
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
I love his voice, but some of the songs are **** eg This Turbulance... But Gosspi is by far heir best song

They are writing for their full length, apparently its gonna be a bit heavier
I love YM@6. It's all been done before but I love their sound. I've got tickets to see them with the Audition in Leeds.
really average, of course theres nothing particularly bad about them just nothing particularly good either, they seem to be a popular name to drop for scene kids
What's that? I'm interviewing them for my radio show?

I LOVE my job
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
played a show with them
never met such a bunch of wankers
if i wanted to see busted play i would have

not bad musicians could be better ppl tho
Huh, one of my best friends' band supported these guys quite recently.....that's all I know about them!
California sunlight, sweet Calcutta rain, Honolulu star-bright, the song remains the same.

Casting quarters into wells that hold our dreams.

Believe in the freedom of music.

With our love, we could save the world.
having lived in south wales for three years i have heard my fair share of bands sound like this. REALLY bores me.