They're very mediocre.

In typical street punk fashion, they take a common chord progression and change the chord at the end to make it different, but it doesn't work.

Haven't these morons heard of chord substitution?
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're very mediocre.

In typical street punk fashion, they take a common chord progression and change the chord at the end to make it different, but it doesn't work.

Haven't these morons heard of chord substitution?

Exactly my reaction. I bet they'd be an okay live band though, just for being fun.

Also, I speak Italian and still can't understand the lyrics, much like I speak English but can't understand streetpunk or UK82 lyrics that are "sang" in English.
To be honest, I couldn't care less if a band is vegan.

I try to eat at portion of meat every day, be that a meat sandwich or a steak as a rare treat.

Unfortunately, a lot of meat eaters go balls to the wall, and don't eat fruit and vegetables, which is where you get problems.

My view on a good diet is that it should be well balanced, and that it includes a fair amount (25%) of genuine protein.

Most vegetarians I know get their protein from cheese, which I don't care for, or imitation meat, which is a load of crap, and is still shaped in the likeness of meat.

Also, where do you draw the line?

In terms of sensory functions, plants are just as aware and responsive as animals, and will similarly react to pain. It's just as cruel as hurting animals.

Any living creature on this planet exists solely to feed the human war machine.
^I try not to eat too much meat, because I don´t think it´s wrong to eat meat on the one hand, but on the other hand I think mass production of animals is inhuman

Lots of my frinds say stuff and live like:

The vegetarians eat the food of my food.
or
If god didn´t want us to eat animals why are they made out of meat?

I don´t support it