Page 1 of 2
Just saw all the wacky threads and didn't see one pertaining to getting arrested.

you can tell about your fun adventures that almost got you arrested too, getting chased by the popos, being drunk, etc.

this should be fun.
Never been arrested, but the police fined me £40 because I fell off my skateboard and they ran it over. There's no justice in the world today

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
A friend of mine was hardcore dancing to hip hop in the middle of the street and got hit by two cars. The police arrested him and took him to the hospital where he spent the next five months in bed.

Good new is though, he said his nurse was ****in' hot.
was sitting in a park smoking weed with my little brother and a friend of mine who was a year younger than me, and we were really high, then these two police bikes came out of nowhere and stopped next to us. they made me stand up when they searched me and i was so stoned that i was shaking like a mother ****er.

cos i was 16 and they were 15 and 14 i got done for being responsible for 2 minors having 'drugs'. when i got out i went to a mates house and he has just picked up a load of beans so we went to this illegal rave in an office block till 7 in the morning, was a weird ****ing night

=S

met my ex at the rave though, so that night kinda defined me whole summer
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap

Put this in your sig if you realise this is because rock has become stale and unoriginal, while hip hop is continually evolving and truer to it's roots
hey myguitarandme, i got that epi spec 2 too (sadly i hate that piece of ****). and i'm gonna get that rolland, those are sweet.
Never been arrested. Just taken home in a cop car because I was walking around at 1 AM and it was past curfew.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Joe-Fish
Never been arrested. Just taken home in a cop car because I was walking around at 1 AM and it was past curfew.

what does past curfew mean? like the police knew your parents?

Put this in your sig if you realise this is because rock has become stale and unoriginal, while hip hop is continually evolving and truer to it's roots
I went to barbados with my m8s and we caught some guy stealing from a market stall we returned the goods and he thought it was us
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
I remember one time I went to a party out of town basically in the woods. Everybody was drinking, we were all pretty much wasted, and then all of a sudden somebody walks in the house and says that there is a cop and that he wants everybody to go outside. I'm 18 at the time, so I'm pretty much cussing. Most of the people walked outside, but me and a few other people walked upstairs to hide from the cops. He never came inside, and everybody that went outside got MIPs. I got lucky that night.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, my mom told me that when I was really young, she drove to work and I ran after her. My dad was sleeping and my sisters didn't even realize I was gone. She said that a cop picked me up and took me home. I don't remember it at all, but apparently, it happened.
Last edited by AngusIsMyHero at Jan 30, 2008,
iv been arrested once. it was about a month ago. i was drinking for about 3 days straight so i was pretty ****ed up during school. lol anwyays iw as walking home with a couple of friends and the busiest street in town was right infront of us. the light just turned red but i was walking anyways. i ad stopped about 50 cars from going.lol turns out one of them was a cop. i wasnt really nervous when they pulled up next to me. he asked me if i had anything on me that i shouldnt have and i said " um yeah this" and threw a water bottle filled with beer at him. well it was more of a toss. he picked it up thought it was urine.lol and then gave me a breathalizer it came up 0 and he said " are you sure you werent drinking piss?" hands down funniest moment with a cop ever ( and iv had some good ones ) anyways i still got arrested for possession of an open container and obstruction of traffic..lol
Quote by frusciante39
was sitting in a park smoking weed with my little brother and a friend of mine who was a year younger than me, and we were really high, then these two police bikes came out of nowhere and stopped next to us. they made me stand up when they searched me and i was so stoned that i was shaking like a mother ****er.

cos i was 16 and they were 15 and 14 i got done for being responsible for 2 minors having 'drugs'. when i got out i went to a mates house and he has just picked up a load of beans so we went to this illegal rave in an office block till 7 in the morning, was a weird ****ing night

=S

met my ex at the rave though, so that night kinda defined me whole summer

You do realize that weed is a drug, and an illegal one too, right?
i got arrested for going on a killing rampage and stealing tons of cars
we are talking about GTA right?
Quote by frusciante39

man you must be on some bad weed lol. most town's curfew is being outside your property after 10 without an adult is illegal. ya thats the funnest one right there:riding bikes around after curfew and gettin into drouble. so many memories of that.
I've never been arrested. Never been cautioned either.

Had a few run ins with police just cause they wondered what the hell we were doing. (We tend to do really weird things like play ultimate frisbee in boxers or sleep outside stores - just because we're kids and we can)

I wonder if anyone on UG has ever done any real time.

Edit: ^ I don't know where you're from but we have no such thing. No curfew, nothing.
Last edited by SaXXoN at Jan 30, 2008,
Quote by devin_g94
man you must be on some bad weed lol. most town's curfew is being outside your property after 10 without an adult is illegal. ya thats the funnest one right there:riding bikes around after curfew and gettin into drouble. so many memories of that.

Do you live in, like, Iraq or something?

UK Human Rights Act ftw.
Quote by frusciante39

no, a lot of cities say that minors can't be walkin around town after midnight or some s**t like that... i've had that a few times.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
nothing really bad, i was like 14 at the time. a friend(friend 1) and i were walking to another friends(friend 2) house and we found a tv sitting on someone's yard so we picked it up and were going to try it at friend 2s house and if it worked i was going to take it to my house and that would be my new tv. we get the tv to his house and plug it in and lo and behold, it doesnt work. we dont want to carry it to the dumpster down the street so we looked around in the garage and found a sledgehammer. we took the tv out to the street and beat the $#!+ out of it while friend 2 taped the whole thing on his dads camera. apparently we scared the neighbors and they called the cops. we had fun destroying the tv so we decided to do some more reckless things(remember we were only 14) so friend 1 takes his shirt off, puts it over his face and gets on the roof on the house taking a razor scooter with him. he stays up there giving like this 5 minute speech i didnt know what the f*** he was talking about but it was kinda funny. anyway, the cops show up and we havent even bothered to clean up the $#!+load of plastic and glass that used to be a tv and the sledgehammer is still laying on the ground next to it. they get out look at the mess and see my friend on the roof and just start laughing. they told my friend to come down so instead of using the ladder, he rides the scooter ride off the roof and eats it on the front lawn. the cops didnt care that much, they just told us to clean it up and don't do it again. didn't even ask for our names.
Quote by webbtje

yeah, i'm not an idiot, but it really pisses me off when people say 'drugs' cos it implies im a smackhead when i just like a spliff or a few pills. if you went for a job and it says 'drug user' on your record, that doesn't show you enjoy a bit of weed occaisionally does it?

there was a shindig at my friends house just like 12 of us, had a table filled with dirnk was great, so aorund 1 we decide to jam a song and so me and 3 of my mates ge tour gear on and start playin, outa nowhere flashin lights outside and a knowck on the door, police ask for the guy whos house it was name and told him to keep down
andleft we woulda been ****ed had they seen the sheer amount of drink inside
damned lucky
Quote by P-Bass Pirate
no, a lot of cities say that minors can't be walkin around town after midnight or some s**t like that... i've had that a few times.

WTF???

is that not against human rights?

only in america man, you guys dont get trusted as adults till youre like 30, jeeez

Quote by devin_g94
hey myguitarandme, i got that epi spec 2 too (sadly i hate that piece of ****). and i'm gonna get that rolland, those are sweet.

epi = best beginner guitar ever.

roland = best beginner amp ever.

bigger roland = best amp ever.

maybe a little over the top....
Quote by a6l6e6x1

dude i really hope you are joking lol.
Quote by frusciante39
WTF???

is that not against human rights?

only in america man, you guys dont get trusted as adults till youre like 30, jeeez

In most places, curfew only applies if you are under 18.
Quote by AngusIsMyHero
In most places, curfew only applies if you are under 18.

yeah, but in loads of these stories people are like 'woah, we had loads of drink and we were only 18!'

over here you can have booze on you from 14 up, drink in public from 18 up and drink in your house from as young as you like

Quote by frusciante39
yeah, i'm not an idiot, but it really pisses me off when people say 'drugs' cos it implies im a smackhead when i just like a spliff or a few pills. if you went for a job and it says 'drug user' on your record, that doesn't show you enjoy a bit of weed occaisionally does it?

Jesus, all of those are drugs. By definition, you are a drug user.

Get real, mate. Employers won't share your view. If a drugs test comes positive you won't get the job, even if it really is just 'a spliff' or 'a few pills'. They won't buy it, they'll show you the door.

Sorry to tell you what life is like.
Quote by webbtje

Get real, mate. Employers won't share your view. If a drugs test comes positive you won't get the job, even if it really is just 'a spliff' or 'a few pills'. They won't buy it, they'll show you the door.

Detox FTW!

but yeah I got arrested at school for having more than an ounce of weed on me not fun at all. But im done with that **** now.
Quote by a6l6e6x1

You got arrested in GTA? You suck dude
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by webbtje

cheers mate, you've made me see the light

i'm gonna change my ways now, i can't believe i never saw it like that!

twat, get off your high ****ing horse

Quote by frusciante39

Lol, stop thinking irrational.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by frusciante39

I'm on no fucking horse.

I'm telling a little 16 year old stoner that if he doesn't stop, he won't get a job/life/pension/any money.

Sorry to act realistically. This isn't the drug thread, I'll slag off regular drug use as much as I like.
ok guys we are telling stories not having an arguement about weed. go to the drug thread if your gonna be like that.

alot of ppl on drugs piss me off lol
Quote by webbtje

Not in Holland

And for skating.
I got arrested for selling weed at school. -6th grade

-where my life started getting ruined. lol

I got arrested for going into a trailer park and causing $2,400 worth of vandalism -6th grade

-some fat kid's neighborhood, his house was first. took out hella windows and tagged and
broke **** i found. I had an anger issue back then.

I ALMOST got arrested for stealing alcohol at safeway - 2 weeks ago
-when there's a party, I come up. :] (beer run)

I got detained for stealing a bike, and totalling it and leaving it on their front lawn.

-kid tried to fight me for going out with ex, so I got him back. Little did I know his grandpa was an Ex Sherrief.

I got arrested and expelled for beating up some weird anime freak, 5' 6'' kid. - 8th grade

-some freak gray haired kid named timmy. cracked him in the face 3 times he was out, i spit on him called him a f@ggot.

I've been taken home 2 times for being out past 11:30pm

-1st time party got raided.
-2nd time too blasted to find my way home. I didn't get caught up :]

Oh btw. Im only 16. lol
Guitars / Bass
60th anniversary strat
Ibanez Electric-Acoustic
Mitchell Electric-Acoustic
60th anniversary p-bass

Amps
TSL60 w/ 1960a
Frontman 25R II
Behringer BXL450A
Me and my friend were out in the middle of the night like 3 am just walking home form a friends house and this cop car pulls over the cops gets out starts screaming at us and all this stuff we get the whole procedure of getting cuffed and searched, finally they check our id's and realize we are the wrong people and let us go. Apparently, some kid got brutally beaten out on the street not too far from where we were by to white males. Thats as close as i ever got.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by TaCo_SaUSE386
I got arrested for selling weed at school. -6th grade

-where my life started getting ruined. lol

I got arrested for going into a trailer park and causing $2,400 worth of vandalism -6th grade

-some fat kid's neighborhood, his house was first. took out hella windows and tagged and
broke **** i found. I had an anger issue back then.

I ALMOST got arrested for stealing alcohol at safeway - 2 weeks ago
-when there's a party, I come up. :] (beer run)

I got detained for stealing a bike, and totalling it and leaving it on their front lawn.

-kid tried to fight me for going out with ex, so I got him back. Little did I know his grandpa was an Ex Sherrief.

I got arrested and expelled for beating up some weird anime freak, 5' 6'' kid. - 8th grade

-some freak gray haired kid named timmy. cracked him in the face 3 times he was out, i spit on him called him a f@ggot.

I've been taken home 2 times for being out past 11:30pm

-1st time party got raided.
-2nd time too blasted to find my way home. I didn't get caught up :]

Oh btw. Im only 16. lol

arnt you hardcore *sarcasm* i hope you were joking
Last August on my birthday, I arrested a man for urinating in his bosses gas tank. Appearently he doesnt handle getting fired too well. We detained him for that reason, but by the end of the night we booked him for Disorderly conduct, indecent exposure, public drunkeness, vandalism, fleeing the scene, resisting arrest, violating parole, and a prior warrant for domestic. I think he's in county for 2 years.
You know whos got hands? The devil, and he uses 'em for holding; Preacher from Dewey Cox.
Quote by frusciante39

All he really did was point out that pot is a drug. Which it is. Therefore there's no need for quotation marks.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Page 1 of 2