lol i always buy from a walk in store, they are much more reliable and you get in store help etv.

Sorry if you count this as spam btw
Gear: Ibanez GRG170DX
VOX AD30VT (30w)
It is spam but that's ok

He deals with Prestiges and Team J-Craft stuff..etc.
Quote by ibanezgrg170dx
lol i always buy from a walk in store, they are much more reliable and you get in store help etv.

Sorry if you count this as spam btw

I agree, I just go to a music store and look around. I don't depend on the internet for my music needs, as it can be risky.
I agree with that as well, its good to be able to play it, inspect it, and walk out the door with it... I dont think I would have the patience to way for shipping on a new guitar, plus what if it got damaged in transit? That would blow, I would gladly pay a couple extra bucks and have it now rather than save a couple and wait a week or two biting my nails as to whether it gets here ok.
Chain:
Fingers -> Schecter Damien FR -> Fulltone OCD -> ABY Box -> Bugera V22 / Peavey 6505+
Wait wait wait wait wait....

Please at least go to the site. How many physical shops do you guys know ship Japanese Custom Ibanez's?
Rich Harris (the guy who runs Ibanezrules) is one of the most reputable Ibanez retailers in North America. He knows his stuff and even sets up AND installs locking studs on all Ibanez guitars with Edge-Pro's. I would trust him over ANY retail store.
^ Word.

If I were going to buy another Ibanez, I would ONLY buy it from Rich, even having never put my hands on it and be 100% confident I was going to be more than happy with the results.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Rich Harris (the guy who runs Ibanezrules) is one of the most reputable Ibanez retailers in North America. He knows his stuff and even sets up AND installs locking studs on all Ibanez guitars with Edge-Pro's. I would trust him over ANY retail store.

Rich's Ibanez setups are probably one of the best in the world, that PLEK machine has nothing on him

He does charge too much money for them though.
The man knows his stuff better than anyone. I buy parts from him every now and then.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by wylde_overdrive

+1

Rich is an absolutey stand up guy!
Quote by thedonutman
Rich's Ibanez setups are probably one of the best in the world, that PLEK machine has nothing on him

He does charge too much money for them though.

Free is too much?

When you take in to account how good his prices are compared to retail stores, his setups break even.
I have been emailing back and forth to Rich to get pricing on a JS1000 and he's been great. Also I'm amazed at the amount of work he puts into each guitar before he ships it, you have to check out his site, it might not look much but its got a massive amount of info. I'm going to order through him and I live in Australia!
He loves what he does and he really takes care of the customers, thats why he is #1
2009 Engl Powerball 100watt
1985 Marshall 1960a 4x12 with G12-65s
1989 Ibanez 540S LTD DY
2006 Epiphone G-400
The guy is first rate. There is no doubt about that BUT it's probably a good idea to go to a store and try out the different models to see, feel and hear something that you like first.
Cool stuff, let us know how you like it
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"