i like feedback if your building up to a heavy or fast riff
Nirvana just wouldnt be as great Nirvana without feedback...
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
There are many situations where I bypass my noise reduction specifically to get feedback, but I'm using a low-cut filter and a Kaoss Pad to control it. If you can use the feedback to some musical degree then it can be awesome. If your feedback is simply noise, then it sucks.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Quote by guitar player13
jimbojefut or whatever if u never heard of feedback you dont deserve to belong to ultimate guitar

First of all, you are not very specific with your question. Try to be specific about something before you try to bash someone else
Quote by guitar player13
jimbojefut or whatever if u never heard of feedback you dont deserve to belong to ultimate guitar

I didnt understand the question ^^ i thought he meant ebay feedback or something. Also you might have abit of respect to type my name right. If you give it a look its Jimbojetuk which means jimbo jet uk. not jefut.
John Frusciante is a master of feedback (for me He's master of everything ) and I personally love it but my bandmates don't...
Epiphone Les Paul Studio 2005
Marshall JTM-60
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
EHX Q-Tron +
Line 6 FM-4 Filter Modeler
Fender CD60 Acoustic
John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub.
Nirvana and Rage Agains The Machine used feedback to their advantage, but it can be bad in some situations, like when you are trying to play a slow clean ballad, and you accidentally step on your distortion pedal!