Page 1 of 4
Right basically. In september 2007, my brother started high school. since then, he has been experiencing bullying from around 10 kids. one of them being our cousin. I am in year 11.

they humiliate him, and throw stuff at him... trip him over etc.

some days he comes home crying. he doesn't want my mum to do anything like with the school, coz no one would really... well

and now i have realised that its my time to step in. Now, i am in year 11, and these ****s are in year 7. I need to know your opinion on what i should do... these kids are popular, and none of them have any older brothers older than me....

so here are my options...

1 - hold my cousin up against the wall and tell him to back off, or il deck him...

2 - hang out with my brother (bear in mind i cant always be there) and if any **** goes on, take the ****s out.

3 - me and my mates throw around these ****s and tell them to back off

or any other ideas?

this is to happen tomorrow.
help please
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
Talk to your cousin, tell him if he fucks your brother around you'll kick the shit out of him and his friends?
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Quote by HanPlaysBass
3 all the way.

and use bats so they never forget.

+1
Nothing says "punishment" like a few broken ribs. That'll teach the little ****s.
Quote by richwatkinson

Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.

bad idea taking them when there together, they are more confident in a group, go for the cousin, say if anything happens no matter who does it then you'll beat the **** into him
Are you a lot bigger than them? Take them all.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
3 and 1

Talk to your cousin and sort him out and then if it goes on go with your mates and sort it out, but no violence
Quote by HanPlaysBass
3 all the way.

and use bats so they never forget.

+2
in my school all the little year 7 kids are erally cocky
but its like your 3 foot high go die somewhere:/
Do you really have to ask? He's your brother. If you don't do #3, you will be a failure as a brother.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Destroy the bastards! Act mental and say if they touch your brother again you'll burn there house down.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
1 & 3.

Good luck, I hope you persuade those ****s to leave your bro alone.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Talk to them first. If they refuse to stop bullying him then get them back.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
I hink you need to talk with those guys tell them to back off and if they don't get your cousin good... and if it's still goin on get em one at a time
Quote by lopezmetalmunky
Quote by nasadm
Quote by lopezmetalmunky
Super epic win. I love you now
Made siggable

Nice. now I'll be suing you.
Just bully the bullies.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
1 or 3, or the option of talking to your aunt and uncle, unless they're crap parents who raise your cousin that way.
4. Hide their stuff. Walk up to them with a gun. Point to head. Shoot.

Hey, that's what communists in the Philippines do. It could help.
Are you looking for a zombie online game?
Join the survivors at Dead Frontier
Coming out March 2008

DON'T GET A MARSHALL MG OR A LINE 6 SPIDER.
Put this in your sig if you don't like the usual threads about these amps.
Like what others have said, 1, and if that doesn't workout 3.

Oooo you should make a video of it as well, so we can watch the carnage from the comfort of our homes.
5. Get some cocktails or any flammable liquid. Make molotov cocktail.
Are you looking for a zombie online game?
Join the survivors at Dead Frontier
Coming out March 2008

DON'T GET A MARSHALL MG OR A LINE 6 SPIDER.
Put this in your sig if you don't like the usual threads about these amps.
3...where is the poll?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

That sounds odd, your cousin bullying your brother.

You would've thought it would be helpful to have family in your year at school.

And sort your little cousin out, it's ok to beat up little kids if they're family and there's good reason.
god, what is it with boys and violence? threaten them first, see if that works.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
shoulda done a poll.

I'd say three but just make sure you don't get arrested. It's what I'd do anyways. Scare the everloving **** outta them and maybe toss them around a bit. Just don't leave too many bruises/broken bones cause the cops will become involved. Good luck with that, and give 'em hell!
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Yup 1, if that fails get your mates and do 3. They'll be probably be scared ****less if you and your mates are bigger.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
If they are pushing your brother around, don't stand for it. Confront your cousin first when he's on his own and make him tell you everyone in his group, that way you can confront them one by one if need be. Bullies have a group mentality, they are essentially cowards. Basically, if you get your friends together and make it clear to them that they will regret it if they don't stop bullying your brother, there should be no need to get physical, but if it does get to that stage, don't beat them up too much, you could end up getting arrested.
Why not just invite your brother to hang out with your group? Show him the ways of...The older kids? I dunno. It'll make him look cool and if someone makes fun of him, BAM!.
[Sig goes here]
Number 3.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Quote by esther_mouse
god, what is it with boys and violence? threaten them first, see if that works.

Agreed! You have to remember though, most of the replies in this thread aren't exactly convincing and the posters may have little experience in the subject...
Page 1 of 4