If you can find a way to stick your tongue in your poo hole...then you can have the answer to how to DL youtube vids...
pretty much you can use this online program called Vixy I believe, where you simply copy the URL of the video, and paste it into a little box and voila! You've got it!
!VAN HALEN FOR EVER!
all of you:

Use RealPlayer. It's free and it rips .mp3's and vids.

You can use the mp3's elsewhere, but the videos are formatted just for realplayer, is the only thing.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
use "zamzar", search it on google

Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
all of you:

Use RealPlayer. It's free and it rips .mp3's and vids.

You can use the mp3's elsewhere, but the videos are formatted just for realplayer, is the only thing.

i can't stand real player for some reason. Maybe its because they try to sell you something every second.
sup?
Don't forget kids, Google is your friend!
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
zamzar.com
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Get a firefox add-on that does it, there are many.

I don't understand why anyone would want to keep the low quality vids on youtube anyway.
www.videodownloadx.com

There, that pretty much is just for youtube videos.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by Mik3_182
get DownloadHelper for Firefox

I agree. I have firefox and DownloadHelper is a great tool. As for the tongue in the anus thing... apparently someone's done it, because they made this program.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
go to dvdsoft.com and download the trial
it work the best of all the youtube DLers
"Sucking is for your dick, not anything else!"
-Matt Gibson
savetube.com
Quote by Kensai
Yeah one time I ordered "Led zeppelin - greatest hits" and got some real crap cd instead. Oh wait.
Quote by Mik3_182
get DownloadHelper for Firefox

+1

its amazing, automatically detects youtube vids, as well as any vid or sound file on any website, giving you a simple download link to click