Poll: Are black people more racist than others?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are black people more racist than others?
Yes
194 71%
No
80 29%
Voters: 275.
Page 1 of 4
Black people are not the most racist, but I'd say that these days, white people are equally discriminated against.

I think the biggest problem today is that people are too sensetive. It's their own fault for attaching themselves to the word 'black'. It's not a bad word. It's just a colour. I'm describing how the person looks. If I said they had brown hair or green eyes, that's not offensive, but saying that someone is black is. If someone were to call me white, I'd accept it and not make a big deal of it. I am white. But some black people take it way too seriously.

But of course, for saying that, I am racist. I hate political correctness.
yeah, they are. they are alwyas calling each other ******s, and always treat whites like ****. and us white people cant do anything about it because they will,

A. Kill us
B. Rape us
C. Rape us then kill us
D. sue us for 'being racist', then kill us.

well, its this way in my area.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
same as bjovi400
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
i would have to say that whoever is making broad, opinion-based generalizations about an entire race (regardless of what that race is) would be the most racist.

that would be you, ts...
when birds flap their wings do the make believe they're really arms?
Quote by bjovi400
yeah, they are. they are alwyas calling each other ******s, and always treat whites like ****. and us white people cant do anything about it because they will,

A. Kill us
B. Rape us
C. Rape us then kill us

They would probably have a point considering the generalisation you've just made.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Well my black friends are definately racists to white people. But it dosen't bother white people as much as racism does to black people...
Quote by bjovi400

A. Kill us
B. Rape us
C. Rape us then kill us

so your saying black people are murderers and rapists?............that sounds a bit racist
No. I'd say everyones equally racist. We all like to believe we are in the best race, despite the fact that our lives differ very little.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
as a black person, i will say that black people (my relatives, and the ones i know anyways) are alot quicker to make racial assumptions.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
These days, I hear a lot of things like:

"Yo man this chinaman was like saying all this chingchongshing**** man"
"Yo man this arab gonna blow us up and **** man"
"Yo this white boy's trippin"
Quote by Mister.Y
They would probably have a point considering the generalisation you've just made.

Quote by freedoms_stain
so your saying black people are murderers and rapists?............that sounds a bit racist

STFU! i said IN MY TOWN! ya asses!

and yeah about 90% of all blacks in my town are murderers and rapists.
Ibanez AEL 12-string

Last edited by bjovi400 at Jan 30, 2008,
Quote by mr freezy
No. I'd say everyones equally racist. We all like to believe we are in the best race, despite the fact that our lives differ very little.

+1
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Quote by sashki
Black people are not the most racist, but I'd say that these days, white people are equally discriminated against.

I think the biggest problem today is that people are too sensetive. It's their own fault for attaching themselves to the word 'black'. It's not a bad word. It's just a colour. I'm describing how the person looks. If I said they had brown hair or green eyes, that's not offensive, but saying that someone is black is. If someone were to call me white, I'd accept it and not make a big deal of it. I am white. But some black people take it way too seriously.

But of course, for saying that, I am racist. I hate political correctness.

+1 i Totally agree
Manchester United
Idk about being the MOST racist, but they are definitely equal to white people in racism. It pisses me off so much when a white person says n*g*er, and they can get charged or go to jail or whatever, and all the black people get pissed off because of people saying **** like that. But then right around the corner are all these black people saying **** like "Crackers" or "Nappy Headed Hoes" and they can't get any **** for it. If they don't want us to say **** about them, they shouldn't say **** like that to us. All of the racial slurs used today are stupid as **** IMO.

The other thing that pisses me off is how if the police or someone are detaining a black person for killing a man or something, it's called racism for taking the precautions to not get hurt by the original killer. If a white man did the same thing, he would be treated in the same way. I realize this is not the case for all situations, but black people should not have the ability to call racism on someone because they are being treated in the exact way they deserve to be treated for killing another person.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Last edited by kyle100 at Jan 30, 2008,
No, black people aren't any more racist than whites, asians, hispanics, ect...it's just that since everyone is too politically correct to accuse them of being racist, the racist ones get away with being racist publicly, while white racists are more often racist in private.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
You fight one bean you fight the whole burrito, pretty much same thing with black people as with mexicans lol. Also white people are a bunch of nerds/preps in their eyes..
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.
Quote by ( o )===#
These days, I hear a lot of things like:

"Yo man this chinaman was like saying all this chingchongshing**** man"
"Yo man this arab gonna blow us up and **** man"
"Yo this white boy's trippin"

Being black is officially cool, especially if you're not black.
No I don't believe so. I don't think it's right to just sum up one race and say that that particular race is more racist than other races. It's an innaccurate statement.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
I also don't want to generalise an entire race. I have some black friends, they're nothing like that, but there are other black people I know who truly are.

One guy at school stole a phone, and when he was accused, he said that they're all picking on him cos he's black.

It was later proven that he did steal it. And not just one.

I am from Russia. I've never used the n-word, apart from when reading Huckleberry Finn. I've never refered to a black man by the n-word. None of my relatives ever owned slaves. Heck, most of my relatives have never seen a black person before.

If you're gonna hide behind your race, please consider the fact that I don't owe you a damn thing. Be equal.
Quote by sashki
Being black is officially cool, especially if you're not black.

I remember that line from Harold and Kumar:

Harold: Why did you get arrested?
Black Guy: Because I'm black.
H: No seriously, why?
BG: I am serious.

And:

People have been messing me my whole life. Plus, I have a really big penis so that keeps me happy.
Quote by bjovi400
and yeah about 90% of all blacks in my town are murderers and rapists.

yeah right, that sounds like the sort of generalisation a racist would make.
Quote by freedoms_stain

ever read stats?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States#Characteristics_of_crime_offenders

im not saying all blacks are racists and do that stuff but stats show their crime rates are much higher than whites

EDIT: i too have black friends
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Last edited by rebeltildeth87 at Jan 30, 2008,
thanx rebeltildeth87
Ibanez AEL 12-string

I have no racial bigotry, but it does annoy me when in a comedian world, a black man can get on stage and rag on other races (in a colorful and harsh manner) like it's funny, but when a white man does it in half the vocabulary and less obviously, suddenly there's a story on the news about the guy exercising racism.

I think native americans have more right to complain about racial bigotry more than anyone, yet only maybe 1 out of (insert a randomly high value) is sour about anything that seems racist.

All speculations subject to change of course. Just venting, folks.
Quote by rebeltildeth87
ever read stats?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States#Characteristics_of_crime_offenders

im not saying all blacks are racists and do that stuff but stats show their crime rates are much higher than whites

Nice avatar, by the way
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by rebeltildeth87
ever read stats?

ya thats not being racist that's just being truthful, but I think I tend to be a little racist towards black people. Just the way they act I dont know makes me mad, same how everyone doesn't like scene kids? So I'm biased and can't give you guys any good info I guess. Although I do have a black friend and he's the only cool one I know, but ya.
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.
Quote by sashki
The man likes Pantera. Don't generalise.

thanks man, and I myself am from Texas and southern proud.
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
rofl @ black people being murderers and rapist

are you stupid? serial murder and especially rape are waaaay more common among caucasion people than black.

stealing, is another thing though
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by rebeltildeth87
ever read stats?

for the stats of murder and rape blacks and whites compare similarly (percentages, not numbers)

for overall crime blacks are higher yes.

But what are the causes of crime? A higher %age of black people live in povery than whites, so there's bound to be more crime.

Also, your stats only take into account America, which although you like to think otherwise, is actually only a small %age of the worlds population.
Yeah the Civil War wasn't about just slavery, in fact it was on the side and it ended up being blown out of proportion because it's such a hot subject and it's affront to humanity, if I remember history class...my teacher was a football coach and an imbecile.

Maybe I'm just wrong
No? Please state an argument when you claim such a thing.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by freedoms_stain
for the stats of murder and rape blacks and whites compare similarly (percentages, not numbers)

for overall crime blacks are higher yes.

But what are the causes of crime? A higher %age of black people live in povery than whites, so there's bound to be more crime.

Also, your stats only take into account America, which although you like to think otherwise, is actually only a small %age of the worlds population.

they aint my stats friend, i just posted em from wikipedia. take a step of my dick
Page 1 of 4