Sorry, i didn't know how to describe it. Anyway, i'm always playing the acoutic guitar with my friend who's a singer and we like, well, anything that rocks or sounds pretty good. But we always end up playing crappy soft songs because there is nothing we know that is something that rocks on an acoustic guitar. So i want ideas
Bearing in mind she is a girl and can't go too low, please tell me of any good songs that match our criteria

sometimes we play acoustic paramore songs, ..........or avril lavigne (yes i know, but it's not my fault)
I'm not stubborn...just very annoyingly persistent
under the bridge - red hot chili peppers
blink 182
sum 41

just take a song thats electric and make it acoustic.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
neil young

rockin' in the free world is a good one because it's so simple

most oasis is good - little by little or wonderwall sound good, there's others too, but I'm lazy
coldplay should work well on an acoustic, but that may be a bit soft
Ehh.. anything you can play on electric you can play on acoustic. I mean Tornado of Souls (Megadeth), or Know Your Enemy (RatM) sounds just as 'rocky' as on leccy.

I'd suggest Neil Young, Nirvana & Alice In Chains (check the unplugged mtv albums), and Zep.

RHCP could work, stuff like Under the Bridge (as mentioned above), or My Friends, Funky Monks, I could have Lied, and Breaking The Girl all sound nice on acoustic.

And to the dude who mentioned Sum41 and Blink whenthe title asks for rock and punk: GTFO with your pop music.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Don't know alot of "punk".

I've heard Rise Against - Prayer of the Refugee acoustic?
could try a couple Dropkick Murphy's songs? World Full of Hate, Bastards on Parade, Green Fields of France, maybe Fields of Athenry?
Mr Brightside?
try any Foo Fighters?

search Youtube, I've seen a couple acoustic versions of Linkin Park songs.
Last edited by pharm30 at Jan 30, 2008,
Any of the Zep acoustic numbers.

Also, look into some Days of the New. Those guys rocked once upon a time.
shinedown-45
Neil Young- F**kin' up
Creed- My own prison
Metallica- Nothing else matters
Black label society- House of doom
Ten Years- Wasteland
A Perfect Circle- Weak and Powerless

Those sound pretty good on acoustic.
sigh...