I think that this is the right place for it. I have about $900 to spend. I looking for the best playability, and best quality guitar i can get for around $900. Looks don't really matter to me (though im not buying a hello kitty guitar or anything ). I mostly play rhythm now, but i intend to play more lead in the near future. And I play Beatles, paul weller, led zeppelin kind of stuff mostly.

Any suggestions? (what i should look for, what guitars you'd suggest, etc.)
sup?
With an Ibanez you get a lot for your money, so maybe consider that. However they are aimed more towards shredders or metal stuff, but thats not always the case. Up to you.

Can't go wrong by just walking into the shop and asking the bloke inside it.
Quote by guitarboy221
The only reason I want to buy a new guitar now is becasue I'm starting to NEED a better guitar, oppose to just WANTING one.
ESP EC-1000 with Duncan JB/59's.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
yeah definitly not an ibanez to play the beatles or led zep! I would probably advise you to get something like an epiphone or gibson les paul. I am not sure of the exchange rates (£ to $) but yeah. I would go for something like that.
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
^Les Pauls are quite heavy, right? but how much are les pauls about? (i live in canada by the way, probably should have mentioned that) And how are les pauls for playing lead?
sup?
Quote by KingJustinian25
Fender American strat. Just about the best cleans out there, and good lead playing.

+1 to that
If you can stretch the budget a little the Les Paul Studios are on sale at Guitar Center for $1199. You can get the price down a little or ask for free things. I just bought one and I'm in love.
Quote by uldhppi
If you can stretch the budget a little the Les Paul Studios are on sale at Guitar Center for $1199. You can get the price down a little or ask for free things. I just bought one and I'm in love.

there aren't guitar centers in canada.
sup?