Quote by capsfan17
so, I was in class, and came across a flyer for this website, and wanted to know if anyone had any experience with it, or any opinions as to whether its a scam or not

http://www.94080.info/stpg2.html?hop=rsimd91202

Hmmm.. I've seen a few fliers of that nature around campus, but never really looked into it... in a slightly related note, what are you studying, caps?
im studying computer science, are you still at tech?
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Usually if it has testimonies (which it does) its a scam
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
yeah, Im at UMW. Im actually considering making a trip down to tech sometime soon. Ill let you know if Im gonna be there
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
My sister looked into something like this once, it turns out that they wanted her to go door to door selling steak knives. I think most of these things are like that. (I noticed that one of the jobs they mentioned was testing videogames for $150 an hour, I know for a fact that gametesting tends to be a minimum wage job.)

oh and also, CS Majors FTW!!!
MIJ Jackson Kelly
Fender Frontman 15G
Quote by capsfan17
im studying computer science, are you still at tech?

can't you just find odd programming/webdesign jobs to do? the bulletin boards in my building are filed with various requests for someone with php+mysql knowledge and other similar things
theres a pretty chick at the top..... it has to be legit
I see no sign of fortress.
i didnt read the whole thing... but i see flyers like that around my college too...

id say yes, im sure they are a little scammish.. but this way youll be on the other end of the scam... maybe its a tellemarketing job, or who knows..

if youre rellay needing money and in college, go for it.

id also suggest trying to find a scientific lab where you can be a guinea pig... that pays big bucks
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by SilentDeftone
Sell plasma…

I make you send $10 or whatever for "startup fees."

whoa! i didnt read that.. yeah dont trust it if you have to give them money..

real jobs pay YOU

hahaha i tried to sell plasma once, but the nurse said my veins were too small for the needle...

so i donated some sperm jk at the last part.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!