yeah I know, I made my own birthday thread, I just had to let you guys know that today has been an awesome day, and it's just getting started. So my sister who has no money, ever bought me a pair of new skull candy headphones, which I really love. I have no idea how she afforded it, but really I just love them. Then my girlfriend bought me a miniature mailbox, and filled it with now and laters. Now those are extremly hard to find in Minnesota, only one place I know of sells them, and it's about 40 miles from where we live. Yeah it's absolutely filled, there are like at least one hundred and fifty in there... yeah that and a friend of mine baked me a cake... today is amazing, and I just wanted to tell you guys about it... so feel free to talk about great birthdays you have had, and I don't mean to be a jerk, but GIVE ME GIFTS BITCHES!!!(just kidding you dont have to)

-Wiz?
i got you a sea otter!

have a great day, man!
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
You can have a delicious e-cake, both for birthday and because I'm in your sig.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
You are the epitomy of evil. All you care about are material things. You represent everything that is wrong about America and France.
^no, it's really the fact that people actually thought about me, see I've changed schools this year, and last year not a single person said anything, and everyone knew that it was, really it's just nice to be recognized. that's all I really wanted.
I know. I'm just giving you and the French a hard time.

I switched schools too this last semester, but I might have gone from better to worse. At least I've always got UG.
Quote by str84ever
Happy birthday!

But i actually thought this was about wizards

LOL

+1 for being ignorant
I made my own birthday thread too. High Five!

Happy birthday, etc.

I got you some chocolate.

Okay, okay, so I ate some of it...