My beloved sister, in all her wisdom, went out with this dude who was "down with the clown". long sense broken up with him, I have found that she is a Jugglet. And for all of you who don't know what this is, it means your a devoted fan of the 'band' ICP, or Insane Clown Posse. And for thoughs of you who don't know what that is, think a group of lowerclass white trash who dress up like clowns and rap. NO JOKE!GOD HELP ME! anytime she gets close to any type of music playing device its the first thing she pops in. I've grown tired of bickering with her, asking nicely or making fun of her. But this has to stop. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Its even affecting her friendships with other people. WHAT CAN I SAY TO COMPLETELKY BREAK DOWN HER MENTAL COMPASITY TO ARGUE HOW ICP IS A REAL FORM OF MUSIC. IT IS NOT MUSIC, IT IS UTTER CRAP! i will take both smart ass answers and dumb ass answers, please note which it is at the begining of each comment. thank you, come again.
Gear:

Gibson SG
Epiphone LP
"Apocalypses Guitar"
70's Silverface Bassman Amp
Russian Bigmuff
Digitech Deathmetal Pedal
Digitech Badmonkey Pedal
Boss Tuner
Last edited by rossj90 at Jan 30, 2008,
um, let her listen to what she likes?

who cares if it isnt your favorite. deal with it. she isnt trying to stop you from listening to SOAD or Ozzy.
dumb answer: FALCON PUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!

serious answer: show her different music, put up with it, she'll grow out of it ultimately.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Sol9989
dumb answer: FALCON PUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!

serious answer: show her different music, put up with it, she'll grow out of it ultimately.
I was actually gonna support that Falcon PUnch idea..

but yes, follow the serious answer. that's what i did with my cousin.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
a good dose of Dethklok, icp is all about being funny and dark and scary and ****, now dethklok is the same way just 1000x better and they are not real
I agree that you should not let her listen to her favorite noise. i so say though people must be mean to you all the time seeing how you are Hitler.
Quote by CoCaRules
it aint that bad muthafackoo

Wicked Wicked Ninjas What!!!

hehe for old times sake
Let her listen to what she wants to, maybe? I don't know, maybe I'm naive.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Can you honestly call yourself a musician with an attitude like that?

Sure, most of us never listen, or even like that sort of music, but it is still music. Besides, she will grow out of it, relax. It used to pretty popular around here, but then it died out.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have