As this is our last year of High School, we 6th Years have been given a room to spend our free periods in (not allowed in our common room during class time). This is a un-used class room on the 2nd floor, and we leave our bags in there and stuff. We play Pictionary on the whiteboard, play Jeff Buckley on the computer, play baseball with an old poster tube and a rolled up ball of sellotape. It's a nice place - we keep it clean, and we're not too loud.

However, someone has soiled this sacred realm. As I mentioned, we leave our bags and stuff in there over break periods, and stuff (aftershave, phones, cash) has been stolen. The door doesn't have a lock, but why would we need one? We are educated in a nice place (no laughing at the back), and we're 6th Years - we run that school.

So, we approached the Depute Head, who told us that he couldn't do anything unless we knew who it was, apart from warn the whole school in assembly, and give us a key. He told us not to attempt to solve this on our own, no cameras, no traps.

Meh......... we want revenge. And our stuff back.

To summarise, people have been stealing our stuff, and we want to retaliate!!!

I would draw a ground plan, but I won't. BUT I will describe the room. It has a door with a small glass window, where you can see the whole class, apart from the corner with a large desk, and the PC. This desk is the only desk big enough to hide someone under. We also have a large cupboard, next to the door, which could house 2 people. We have tape players. We have curtains. We have curtain poles. We have other assorted pieces of metal. We have free rooms around this room, and below, so we can cut off escape.

And we have one shot - if the b*stards know we're after them, they won't come back.

How would UG do it?
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
Quote by seljer
why would you need aftershave at school?

He sweats, but doesn't like the smell of deodorant, so covers it up.
Quote by filthandfury

I wish

Joeymaxx
Quote by Sozes Flying V

And we have one shot - if the b*stards know we're after them, they won't come back.

isnt that what you want? for them not to come back?

why would you be told that you couldnt use a camera? that would be the easiest way to catch someone stealing stuff. are your administrators a bunch of idiots?
there's only one way to deal with thieves.. chop their hands off!

however, i wouldn't know how to catch one!
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Quote by daytripper75
isnt that what you want? for them not to come back?

why would you be told that you couldnt use a camera? that would be the easiest way to catch someone stealing stuff. are your administrators a bunch of idiots?

We want to make them pay.

And it's a school, cameras - kinda no go zone.

But we can observe the class room, from another block....
Quote by filthandfury

I wish

Joeymaxx
Quote by Sozes Flying V
How would UG do it?

I think your asking a dangerous question there, no doubt UG would do a barrel roll over a mud kip while chuck norris and king leonidas hunts down the thieves on a bear with a gun that may also be a pedo shouting shoop da woop at the top of their voices and firing their lazer.

(I would go on with the story to enclude suprise butt secks, rule 34, no women and icy hot but I wont)

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Easy, place say, money in clear view. Hide where they can't see ya, like just beside the door. and then, let them go pick it up.

Then, well, you get the idea...
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Leave one person in there after everyone leaves... with a very big, ****-off sword.
Hope the curtains are a dark colour!
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Hire a guard

Quote by Guard
Halt, Thief!

That'll teach 'em.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Wait in the cupboard, and punch him in the mouth, yelling "NOWAIMANUNOSTEALMAHAFTRSHAV!"
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
Isn't it obvious?

Hide one person under said table, ready to scare them.
Get the other 2 in the cupboard, ready to a, push the cupboard infront of the door, and b, restrain the persons who will be stealing stuff.
When theif/s come in door, make sure they has stealt stuff first, then make signal, then push cupboard infront of door and scare the crap outta them.

And the rest is easy =/ Make sure your people are strong and HUUUUGE otherwise you might gettafight

EDIT: Or do that above mine ^ ^ ^ ^

EDIT2: Make sure you hassa net also
Quote by guylee
sounds like the principal's in on it^

it's a trap!
Quote by henza_x
errr.. people don't get paid to tab out songs.. its just by ear transcriptions most of the time, why don't you do it yourself?

"coz i can't"

then shut the **** up

Quote by MentalityBand
I would smile at that, but y'know...court order...
Quote by Lil Macker
Easy, place say, money in clear view. Hide where they can't see ya, like just beside the door. and then, let them go pick it up.

Then, well, you get the idea...

That's a good idea, I wouldn't do it with money in clear view though as then anyone might nick it and not the same thief. Just leave all your bags there, get 3 of you to hide in the room at the same time of day as the last load of stuff got nicked, then you've got 'em hopefully. You may have to miss 1 lesson to do that but I recon it would be worth it.
I don't really know what to suggest. Do what someone earlier said; leave something in plain sight and wait for someone to try their luck. Make sure you have more than one person waiting to catch them, just so there are more witnesses.
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.
have 1 person hide in the 2 person cupboard with a phone
every1 else hide in nearby rooms
have the cupboard person call you with the volume off and hang up
when he calls you run up and trap them
KISS keep it stupid simple.... w/e you come up with personally i like the money etc in 'plain' sight & wait....or you can get a guard....som1 who stays in the classroom at all times....mabe get a rotation goin. but obviously make sure its ppl you trust
Yeah get someone under the table one 2 persons in the cupboard thing and wait. Once they grab something come out and busta cap n their ass... or just say lolol1o1lo1l you are caughts then go tattle on them.
Get somebody to bring in a MacBook, and install the program iAlarm. Assuming there is an available net connection, iAlarm will take a photo of whoever moves the Mac (as it has motion sensors) and will email it wherever you like, so even if it goes missing, you can still find the bastards! Bwahahahaha!
Quote by jbaker253
KISS keep it stupid simple.... w/e you come up with personally i like the money etc in 'plain' sight & wait....or you can get a guard....som1 who stays in the classroom at all times....mabe get a rotation goin. but obviously make sure its ppl you trust

That's what you need, a "rotatin' groin"!
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Why can't you use a camera? That's stupid.

Apart from that I can't add much to this thread. Any idea I had has already been said.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
I think it's highly unlikely they're gonna go back there, especially if there was a warning put out.

What kind of door is it?

Is it one you can take the handle off on one side, leaving them trapped in there when the door shuts behind them?
put bear traps down, painted the same colour as the carpet.
Or do like in resident evil (the movie) and have an evil supercomputer cut them up with lasers :P

IRL, its best not to put someone under the table, as that's one of the first places i'd look. Where can you watch the room from as you said in your post?
Quote by filthandfury
I think it's highly unlikely they're gonna go back there, especially if there was a warning put out.

What kind of door is it?

Is it one you can take the handle off on one side, leaving them trapped in there when the door shuts behind them?

Nice idea, door's not quite right for it though... and we'd get screwed for messing with the handle. Could lock the buggers in though.

Quote by Noyon999
put bear traps down, painted the same colour as the carpet.
Or do like in resident evil (the movie) and have an evil supercomputer cut them up with lasers :P

IRL, its best not to put someone under the table, as that's one of the first places i'd look. Where can you watch the room from as you said in your post?

Quite far away, my school has 3 main blocks, in towers, and we could watch from the next block.
Quote by filthandfury

I wish

Joeymaxx
aaah rite, so walkie talkies with a team in another tower with binoculars or summit, radio when they see em, then get a big, butch team to run in and throw bear traps at them?
Quote by Noyon999
then get a big, butch team to run in and throw bear traps at them?

Haha, that's the plan
As soon as someone enters, you gotta block all exits.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.