I'm currently an active member of a thrash metal band, but sadly we're not quite as active as I'd like. I definately have the time to jam with 2 groups at the moment, too, so I figure why not?

I have, as said, experience in a band enviroment and I have minor knowledge of theory. I can't go through every scale imaginable, or write symphonies, but I have a good enough grasp to be able to keep up in a jam and write a song. I've been playing for about 16 months now.

I'm willing to play pretty much any genre you can think of. My main influences would be...uh...Geezer Butler and Roger Waters? haha

I'm willing to travel around Liverpool, but sadly no further than that. If you wanna contact me just pm here and ask for my email =) thanks in advance.
Last edited by RJayZ at Jan 30, 2008,
Hey

My bands doin pretty much **** all atm due to lack of a drummer and lead guitarists pretty **** and rhythm so im searchin these ****in forums tryin to find members for a new one.

Im a guitarist/songwriter and been playin close to 3 years in which time ive got 10+ songs written.

Depending on the vocals these songs could be turned in quite a few directions including thrash, death metal and metalcore but i aim to try and turn them into a thrash/ metalcore hybrid.

I live on the wirral (yay go me coz its **** ) and am 17

er.. what else

i play a dean razorback through a 150w PA with zoom effects
Also because of the set up of the flloyd and the songs iv written my guitar can only be in tuning of Drop C (CGCFAD low-high).

Iv been looking round and this guy (Profile name: OutInTheCold) is a screamer who lives nearby so thats a possibility to make a start. one of my mates has been playing guitar for 8 years so could probably handle lead guitar so then we'd just need a drummer.

Write back if your interested or email me at

jackmollan13@gmail.com

Cyaz
Jackmollan13
ive got a band lokin 4 extra players on the wirral as well
i would be willing to start 1 tho
Quote by jackmollan13
Hey

My bands doin pretty much **** all atm due to lack of a drummer and lead guitarists pretty **** and rhythm so im searchin these ****in forums tryin to find members for a new one.

Im a guitarist/songwriter and been playin close to 3 years in which time ive got 10+ songs written.

Depending on the vocals these songs could be turned in quite a few directions including thrash, death metal and metalcore but i aim to try and turn them into a thrash/ metalcore hybrid.

I live on the wirral (yay go me coz its **** ) and am 17

er.. what else

i play a dean razorback through a 150w PA with zoom effects
Also because of the set up of the flloyd and the songs iv written my guitar can only be in tuning of Drop C (CGCFAD low-high).

Iv been looking round and this guy (Profile name: OutInTheCold) is a screamer who lives nearby so thats a possibility to make a start. one of my mates has been playing guitar for 8 years so could probably handle lead guitar so then we'd just need a drummer.

Write back if your interested or email me at

jackmollan13@gmail.com

Cyaz

i can play guitar 4 u and i live on the wirral
ill play rythym or lead,im not bothered