If so, how much?

I'll likely be in a paid ensemble for UALR this fall...don't know the pay yet, but it's supposed to be able to replace a job. (They figure most college students wouldn't have time for both.)
Nope, no sig here.
No, but I get paid to engineer albums. Made about $1000 in December recording a record for some guy and his band.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
I've got paid money for playing gigs if that counts..

I think my band earned like £20 better than nothing though. Money split to the bands after profit taken for pub from door fee.
My band used to play at this gay little teen club every weekend and made a hundred bucks a night. Now we play the occasional gig at a bar or venue and get like 400!
My band's got paid for gigs before.

I don't think we ever made more than 50 bucks in one night. And that went right into three cars gas tanks to drive the hell back home.
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
Quote by HavokStrife
My band's got paid for gigs before.

I don't think we ever made more than 50 bucks in one night. And that went right into three cars gas tanks to drive the hell back home.

nice...
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
my band played a show at a place called club sparks.... we sold about 50 tickets and made 210 dollars for an hour long set
Quote by musicianamedave
No, but I get paid to engineer albums. Made about $1000 in December recording a record for some guy and his band.

What is required for such a job? How do you do it? How is the interaction between you and the customers?
Well, recently had a gig which I'm going to get paid for. Probably won't be too much though.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by -Vogel-
What is required for such a job? How do you do it? How is the interaction between you and the customers?

You need equipment, and you need to know how to record/mix music well...also, taking classes on the subject helps quite a bit.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~