Page 1 of 2
Hey, I'm running quite low on Camels and and the money which I possess, I'm trying to save for this weekend, so I'm having a minor crsis. What are some smooth, cheap cigarettes that are rather cheap?
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
They're all the same shit with only slight differences other than the pack and name.

And still I've smoked them for years
Last edited by Tommy[fin] at Jan 30, 2008,
If your desperate...you can smoke newports.

Really though, you can't find some change around the house? I mean a pack of Marlboro Lights is like $3.41 where I live. I can't imagine camels being too much more.
Botanical Jesus.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Worths are extremely cheap but taste pretty bad. Alright if you're low on money though.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']They're all the same shit with only slight differences other than the pack and name.

Ultimate fail.
you smoke Camels so trying sucking on a rusty knife, smoke proper fags when you have the money, lambert and butler silver!

Quote by beeboshain
you smoke Camels so trying sucking on a rusty knife, smoke proper fags when you have the money, lambert and butler silver!

We don't have those in the states. Another brand I wish we had is Gitanes.
Quote by beeboshain

what in the hell did you just say?
So to a smoke shop and ask the clerk.

That's really all I can add, since just about all the brands I smoke are only availiable in Canada. Unless Peter Jacksons are availiable in the US, if they are then pick up a pack of them.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Do you not have rolling tobacco in America?

Like golden virginia, cutters choice and drum etc.

If not your missing out i much prefer rollies to normal cigerettes they have a nicer taste and rolling is actually quite fun. Also it is much cheaper.

Only downfall is when you are messed up on drugs and you need a cigerette you are unable to roll.
Parliament Lights are a halfway decent cheap smoke. That's what I go for when running low on cash. Really depends on your area though on how much they cost.
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.
Quote by MegaESP

Ultimate fail.

Look "badass", I was saying that there isn't much difference in 'smoothness' between different labels, other than normal<light<ultra light.
Quote by Greenie_777

If not your missing out i much prefer rollies to normal cigerettes they have a nicer taste and rolling is actually quite fun. Also it is much cheaper.

Only downfall is when you are messed up on drugs and you need a cigerette you are unable to roll.

Buy one of those cigarrette rollers and do a bunch ahead of time so you don't have those problems when messed up on drugs.
I used to work at a gas station, and the cheapest pack of decent cigarettes would be either Basic or Kentucky's Best. I ****ing love Camels.
Try USA golds, if you have them in your area. They are very popular at the store I work at in Illinois, and they're only $3.10 a pack here.
My gear:
OLP John Petrucci Sig.
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Mesa/Boogie .50 Caliber+ 112
I know a couple people who have switched to pall malls - think thats how its spelled, now that the tax has gone up. They say they're alright, but I can't say I've had one.
Top, thats always a good choice. Mavericks aren't bad, kinda like a red.
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
i heard quitting smoking saves money too
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
Buy some ****ing cigarellos, theyre about £3.50 for 10 and worth every cent/penny.

Quote by cire sirrah
i heard quitting smoking saves money too

Complete myth, dont believe a word you hear
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Quote by notoriousnumber

Complete myth, dont believe a word you hear

thanks for clearing that up for me
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
Quote by Greenie_777

Drum is the worste tobacco I have ever had. Golden Virginia is the best though, in my opinion. Not too expensive either, I will buy a £2.80 pack of it and it will last roughly 2-3 days, and I smoke about 10-15 a day. Dunno how much the small packs of it are where you are, but not too much. All you need is the tobacco and a pack of rolling papers really, and possibly some filters; cheap and nice = can't lose.

And +1 to you Greenie_777; when pissed, rolling a cig is a pain in the arse.

Speaking of which I could do with a fag now...damn you UG for destroying my lungs
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I'm sorry I'm late. *cough*

I haven't got as much energy, and can't respond to the call for help as quickly since I started smoking. *Hacks up some lung*

Anyway, Pall mall aren't that bad, they are actually pretty smooth. I smoked one of my friends once when I ran out of cigarettes and was too lazy to drive to the store. How much money do you have? If you really want to save money, you could smoke those Derringer cigars, they even have flavors and what not.. But as for me, I work at a gas station, and when a customer has to buy less expensive ones because they're low on money, I usually just spot the rest, because I'm cool like that.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Hmm, well i dunno, can't help you there man, you may have to just ponce off of people, i dunno what brands of cigarettes are in the US (like the American equivalent to mayfair or richmond). i got 2 things to ask

1-do they do non filter cigarettes in England?

2-I have heard gitanes are pretty nice, do they do those in England?
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
yeah. pack of winnie blues here costs between 10-12 bucks depending on where you shop.
Im thinking of taking up rollies if theres an alright price different, they do taste better aswell i realised.
Hurp De Durp
Quote by MurderousIntent
kill yourself. same outcome and cheaper.

If you follow that philosophy you should kill yourself for living, same outcome, and everyone else gets less... you.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Look "badass", I was saying that there isn't much difference in 'smoothness' between different labels, other than normal<light<ultra light.

Look "dumbass," you clearly lack tastebuds if you can't taste the difference between different brands of cigarettes. The difference in taste between a Holiday ($9 for a 30 pack) and a B&H smooth ($12 for a 25er) is roughly comparable to that between the sweat from a fat man's sweaty arse crack and a frosty draught Becks.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
Quote by beeboshain

No. No. No. Camel is far superior.

GV rollies are even better.
psykopoo:
moron, spelt paedofile wrong
This guy is 14.

Quit before you get completely addicted. Smoking =/= cool.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by denizenz
you should've chosen better gum... winterfresh tastes like B.O.
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
Page 1 of 2