Does anyone have a neck size illustration between the different brands like ESP, Ibanez, Gibson and Fender?

Or maybe I mean dimensions. I don't know anymore.
Ibanez used to have stats for it's different neck profiles on it's website, but to be honest, I think it's all in the feel. Unless you know that you love a strat neck, but with it was 2 mm wider or something.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Ibanez used to have stats for it's different neck profiles on it's website, but to be honest, I think it's all in the feel. Unless you know that you love a strat neck, but with it was 2 mm wider or something.
What's with everyone on UG posting up with everything except the answer to the TS' question?
i remember what they call the 2 extremes theres the halfcircle like on a gibson n then the C which is like on an ibanez
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
http://www.21frets.com/neck_profiles.html
well they talk about fenders here but this is roughly the types of necks u can get
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical
Quote by ch0
What's with everyone on UG posting up with everything except the answer to the TS' question?

My post was more helpful than yours.