This is a part of an intro to a song, but I can't help but feel like it's too good for me.

I'm paranoid I have just subconciously ripped off someone's song; it sounds extremely familiar. So I'd just quickly like you to take a listen and see if it rings any bells? It reminds me of Amon Amarth, so it is entitled "Viking Riff".

On my profile, give it a listen and let me know if you have heard it somewhere before. If it turns out to actually be mine, expect a fully developed song out of it some time soon. Much thanks
Doesn't ring a bell. Good luck with it i'd say

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

It sounds similar to Go Into The Water by Dethklok, but it's not really the same, I'm not sure about any other songs.
It's like Dethklok + Amon Amarth, I like it very much but it doesn't ring any bells as a direct tipoff, just sounds very heavily influenced
ohai little sig.
Aha, the picking pattern is exactly the same as Go Into The Water. The progression is somewhat similar to Sign of a Coming Storm.

.... I think it's ok to go with Thanks much guys
yea, pretty standard chord progression.
it DOES exist in probally 10 or more songs but that doesnt mean you steal it.

then like 20-30 bands would've stolen Canon in D by Pachelbel just because they have the same chord progression.

But if you stole the chord progression from example the Moonlight Sonata.. then it'd be another thing, 'cos in that song all is about the chord progression.
LOL its definitely Dethklok
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.