GAHh i hate this thing. i turned on the computer today and all of a sudden every thing was huge. ive tried searching in google but i dont know what to put.

Anybody with vista experience have an idea of what it could be?

ive already checked the resolution so thats not it.
Restart it maybe?
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
ok dude, i have the solution to ur problem. take vista, and uninstall it. install a functioning OS such as Windows XP, or Mac OSX
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
throw it out a window and get a mac. you wont have any problems with mac like you have with windows
What like, the desktop icons? Or the fots and stuff?

1) Right click your desktop > view > medium icons.

2) Right click your desktop > Pesonalise > Adjust font size (DPI).

Or is your problem different to merely this? Maybe you have some accessibility options switched on for some reason.

Also, to the thread at large, how does that Apple cum taste? And exactly how much did you pay to drink it?
Quote by Blazn Blue
get a mac

smartest thing, and the problem is vista, so just get rid of it, and get a mac...
Quote by Blazn Blue
get a mac

Shut the fuck up.

I seriously doubt that your totally original comment helped the TS in any way.

Try:

Edit, yo:

Quote by Vermintide
What like, the desktop icons? Or the fots and stuff?

1) Right click your desktop > view > medium icons.

2) Right click your desktop > Pesonalise > Adjust font size (DPI).

Or is your problem different to merely this? Maybe you have some accessibility options switched on for some reason.

Also, to the thread at large, how does that Apple cum taste? And exactly how much did you pay to drink it?

Quote by Blazn Blue
get a mac

I wouldn't say it's economically advisable to get a brand new computer because he's having problems getting smaller icons.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Thanks to the people who actually answered, but ive already tried those things and they only fixed a few things. The icons, browser, and star menu, and things like winamp are all bigger to the point that some things are blurry. its not so much a problem as much as it is an annoyance.
Quote by TheVagrantHero
Thanks to the people who actually answered, but ive already tried those things and they only fixed a few things. The icons, browser, and star menu, and things like winamp are all bigger to the point that some things are blurry. its not so much a problem as much as it is an annoyance.

Hmm.

Well, I assume you haven't done any important installs since this happened, so I'd just use system restore to go back to before it happened if I were you.
what's your resolution setting?
Quote by campbell92
Here that kids, ants love cum.

Quote by Jaymz2K
I was about to suggest this. Listen to this man, he is wise and all-knowing.
It's probably your resolution. If you have a video card, download the latest driver for that first. Then go to control panel -> Appearance/Personalization -> Adjust screen resolution. Find the one that works best.

All of you people who advise getting a Mac are pathetically smug.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana